Joico Joico-Color Endure Shampoo

Water (Aqua) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Lauramide MEA , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin , Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Polyamide-2 , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Glycol Stearate , Disteareth-75 IPDI , Propylene Glycol , Panthenol , Amodimethicone , Sunflower-Seedamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate , Dimethicone PEG-7 Cocoate , Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate , Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol , Tetrasodium EDTA , PEG-6 Cocamide , Butylene Glycol , Citric Acid , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Fragrance

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Joico = happy hair! LOVE this shampoo! It smells like a fresh breeze blowing through an apple orchard on a summer day. Maybe even better! My hair is clean, fresh, easy to style, happy and super shiny after using this with the matching conditioner. Probably the best Joico offers, LOVE this line!!! It's hard to beat this stuff!

on 10/12/2013 4:21:00 PM

This review is for the Color Endure Sulfate-free shampoo in the red bottle. Works really well! While shampooing it doesn't *feel* like it is cleaning enough (not much suds) but my hair, which was oily and hadn't been washed in a week, certainly was clean but not stripped. My red-brown semi-perm color didn't wash out as much as usual either, so I tend to believe the "color endure" claim. The best shampoo for color I've tried, and in the mid-price range.

on 7/24/2013 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have the 1L bottle. Got this half price at 10$é Personally, I have to combine it with another shampoo so that it doesn't make my hair oily. I also only put some on the length of my hair and then rinse. It does give a lot of moisture to my hair and make it soft. But I'm still looking for the perfect shampoo.

on 1/30/2013 3:01:00 AM

I use this with the matching conditioner, together these products made my scalp itch. So sad. I usually have great results with joico products. I only used them twice so I am not sure about the color protection property. This shampoo made my roots flat. I do like how soft my hair felt, but other than that I am going to have to say no to repurchasing.

on 12/20/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this shampoo with the conditioner for a long time since I purchased the liter bottles from TJ Maxx. I'm almost through with the bottles and I'm not impressed. My hair never felt clean and it left it very limp. Even my hair's texture felt a little waxy after using this shampoo coupled with the conditioner. I even skipped all hair products in case they were building up on my hair and it made no difference. If I didn't have to wear my hair in a bun everyday because of work, I would have given up on this shampoo and conditioner long ago. At least you can't see how dull and limp it made my hair when it's pulled back. I usually wash my hair every few days to prevent fading and lessen damage, but with this stuff, I had to wash daily in order to keep my head from getting too oily. In other words, it doesn't clean well.

I do dye my brunette hair, red and I can say it does help prevent fading.

on 12/12/2012 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this shampoo! It leaves my hair shiny without looking oily, and it cleans well. It's not drying and is great for everyday use.

on 12/11/2012 10:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great product. I purchased both the shampoo and conditioner 1 litre bottles. Well priced for a pro product and does a good job. A lightweight shampoo and conditioner, doesn't dry out hair, and doesn't leave any weird residue or texture. Will definitely repurchase.

on 8/25/2012 7:01:00 PM

great shampoo for oily color treated hair, i love this shampoo more than the kpak therapy shampoo because its lighter, will deffinitly reprechase

on 8/8/2012 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great shampoo- definitely keeps my color looking good longer. Very gentle but it seems to do a good job with my oily hair.

on 11/11/2011 8:53:00 PM

Spotted this at TJ and decided to give it a try. Really impressive, gentle yet effective shampoo for color treated hair. I use with the Color Endure Conditioner and am very pleased. My hair is very shiney, easy to blow dry and in very good condition since using these two products combined. (it was very dry and brittle from previous brand. My hair is just past shoulders, layered, somewhat fine. I blow straight with round brush) Really lovely product.