October 31, 2014 | 876 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Golden Frenzy Color Design Palette

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Lexus95

I normally don't use brown eyeshadows (they make my eyes look sunken), but I felt a sudden urge to get some for a change. I chose this, since I like sparky shadow.

As instructed, I used the pearly white color all over my eyelids, but it fell all over my eyes and I looked like I had sprinkled confetti over my face! By the way, I did not dig hard on it or anything. It happened with pretty much all the other colors, too. The worst thing was the black. As instructed, I wet the applicator and draw a line, but again, the pigment fell on my freshly powder-set upper cheek. I tried to dust it off only to leave thick black skid marks. I then rubbed them off with a Q-tip and ended up like I have black eye and Frankenstein complexion.

I still have a lot left, so I have to use it up, but it causes me so much frustration and mess on my face!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off saying I do think this palette is beautiful and great quality. However, for the colors in it, you can find a cheaper alternative elsewhere. I wanted this because of a youtube review on it, and I have owned it for at least a year and have used quite a bit of it. But I do have similar colors already, and there are better ones out there that don't have the fallout like this palette has. The packaging could be better as well, my package has broken a little bit, its just cheap plastic.
However, if you do have the $49 dollars for this palette, I do recommend it because it's stunning, and perfect for the holidays.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the eyeshadow palette worn by Kim Kardashian on her "wedding" day. My thoughts of the wedding aside, Kim and I have similar complexions (I'm a NC35) and this palette is just smoldering! This makes such a sexy golden smokey-eye kind of look. The black liner is extremely pigmented and blendable and works PERFECTLY with false lashes or to line your eyes. Be sure to use a primer ahead of time to extend the wear and provide a smooth base for application.

The highlight color is really nice, as well. One of the only Lancome products I will rebuy, the other being their Cils Booster XL mascara primer.