October 22, 2014 | 1882 users online

rated 1.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2011 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Lessandes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation since I wanted to do something for the environment by giving a brand which sells natural cosmetics a chance.
So I bought their compact make-up in their lightes shade 010 Light Beige. I was very surprised how light this shade actually way, since I'm always having troubles finding a shade that is matching my porcelain skin....so I wasn't really expecting to get it
- in a drugstore
- as a natural cosmetic product
.....plus it was really really cheap (about 4€) and smelled pretty nice and sweet. I bought it together with a pressed powder.
It comes with a round sponge and an intengrated mirror, very useful when you are not at home. The product itself is a little less creamy and "harder" than compacts I know, but there is no problem getting enough product on the sponge and it distributes evenly around the face withought streakiness or something. It is a lot more coverage than I had expected, I barely needed any concealer anymore! The only thing I noticed I didn't like that much was that they added a little sparkle to the foundation but....it's neglectable. You won't get the discoball look.
I tried the foundation a couple of times with different setting poweders and different amounts of product, but unfortunately I quickly found out, that there is not much to like about this foundation if you want to wear it longer than 30 minutes:

Coverage truely IS great, but looks cakey at the same time. If you use less product....nearly not coverage.
It felt quite rich on the skin, which may be good if you have dry skin like me BUT it also feels mask-like and heavy on your face and even it was winter and cold outside, I had a feeling of sweating under my make-up....which is no pleasant feel. It doesn't melt into my skin or anything, it just stays on top and no matter how much powder I put on it - just a light touching of a fingertip on my face and it comes off. Imagine what it is doung with collars and turtlenecks...
It was just an hour after I applied the foundation and it already sunk in every line I had on my face (and there are not much) and made me look like an old drag queen with all that cakiness and deep deep lines in it.

So sorry, but this is definitely nothing for me....I'd say....nothing for anyone who is using there face in a normal way...