September 19, 2014 | 1663 users online

Nails - Essie - Cocktail Bling

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by kas22782

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a nice color and had no issues with applying, drying or chipping before day 5.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ketu86

Gorgeous grey-blue colour. I find the durability of Essie polishes hit and miss, this colour lasted me 4 days with no chips (2 coats, no top coat). The brush is small but application is easy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this nail polish. It is so easy to apply. I absolutely love the colour - opaque within 2 coats. It also lasted quite a while,even though I tend to ruin my nail polish within minutes. And though the colour was released with the winter collection, I think this could be worn in other seasons. Really pretty, different, but not too out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by labellarosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Found this on clearance from the Wintter 2011 collection for 4 dollars! It's a blue-toned gray. I love the color, the application. Very different but the formula of the polish seems to be great quality. My Ma didn't care for the color but I think it's pretty unique.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Chester99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great soft grey with blue undertones on my NW15-20 skin. Were it not for the blue undertones this would be a great staple in my book but I can't wear it with all of my clothings. It's nice if you need a professional color but don't want to sport a sheer neutral. It's a creme finish and applies nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by missbliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The application on this was as good as it gets-- and this is coming from a jaded NBer. The small Essie brush usually annoys me but this polish flowed from it so flawlessly it basically applied itself. I did two coats because that's how I roll but if I had been in a hurry, I could've done one.

The color is gorgeous as well. I'm taking a break from the holiday glitterbombs that have been inhabiting my nails as of late, but this still feels wintry & festive in it's own way. Grays are usually edgy but the softness of Cocktail Bling makes it feminine.

Even if the color doesn't appeal to you, you should probably get SOMETHING from this collection just for the formula. I have a couple of the other colors and they were incredibly easy to use as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by mellody43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The third of the Winter 2011 collection that I picked up (Bobbing for Baubles, School of Hard Rocks). This one is veru feminine, sort of a grayed lavender with blue tones as well. I am fair with yellow-leaning tones and it suits me well. 2 coats works well Nd it is nice and shiny. Another winner from Essie in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by DCookiemonster25