August 27, 2014 | 1865 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - Project Runway Audacious Amazon's Blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

This is the perfect bronzer for super pale skin will yellow undertones like mine. It is a similar shade to Avons Earthen rose but with gold and pink shimmer - the shimmer isn't obvious when applied and gives more of a sheen. I also have the Owl's collection blush which is gorgeous too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used this daily since I bought it and have hit pan. I am a light medium olive and yes this is perfect. I'd love a cuter package, but it is still functional without a mirror. I still wish I bought all of this when I had the chance. Flattering, blends well, wears well for a powder on me because usually they fade super fast on me. The blush del ice scent is super yummy but not overwhelming. I have another shade of this, the Owl's night, which is a pinker tone, which I may use in summer. I miss these already!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

I bought this after first buying the Sultry Raven's blush and loving it. I thought this was such a gorgeous apricot shade but its still pretty neutral, as some peach/apricot shades are not. I wish they would make this line (Super Blendable Blush) permanent. They are silky, very pigmented, long lasting and they smell the same way the Blush Delice line did. This blush looks really great with lots of different makeup looks, it's very natural and I could see it being flattering for light to medium/olive skintones. It's not at all glittery or shimmery but it gives you a glow, if that makes sense. I would highly recommend picking up this and/or the other blushes from the project runway line, I am going to get the other two shades as well as I am sure I won't be disappointed.
I should also add that you get quite a lot of product (10gm) and they are around $6-7 depending where you buy it.