November 27, 2014 | 1441 users online

Lip Gloss - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Lipgloss in Electric Ginger (Shimmer)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by makeupglirl

Best lipgloss i have ever tried, i wear it everyday by itself for a natural look or over lipstick for a more dramatic look. It is so glossy and the most beautiful color. Plus it smells amazing!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Gorgeous color but sickly sweet! sadly I couldn't wear this gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by lcomisar

Love Love Love this lip gloss, I rarely repurchase, but I'm on tube #4. Electric Ginger is great to wear over any color to add pop or flawless alone. It really does make your lips appear larger and brightens up your eyes...that's a lot of bang for your buck IMO. It's a must have in any make up bag. One downfall, not a fan on the packaging...its not awful, but it's just ok.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this from a Christmas set and love it. Lovely consistency, lasts really well and wears nicely. Not sticky at all, smells and tastes delicious. Perfect for discreet every day shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Tzitziana

i like this lipgloss very much, it isn't too light, nor too thick. It's just perfect. The color is beautiful, as well. Somehow, I also consider it makes my lips appear bigger.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lovely gloss was in a beautycase I got as a present, but as far as I know this retails for somewhere around 20$. The package is beautiful, with golden stripes on the bottom and a golden cap. The only thing I'm missing is that it doesn't feel heavy when you're holding it, which gives that extra-luxurious-something to a package in my opinion. So when it comes to the package, nothing has changed in my opinion as nothing seems to beat the Dior Addict Gloss-range.

Colorwise I was a bit turned off at first, as it looked quite beige/bronze and waaaay too shimmery, like a disco-ball and like it was more supposed to be worn by ladies with a warm skin tone, which I haven't. I have no idea why it looks like it's on the rosy side on the picture as it's obviously on the bronzy side when you see it in the package in real.

Boy was I wrong. This gloss is more on the neutral side, as it doesn't provide that bronzy color at all. It's more like an almost clear shimmery gloss, which you usually use over your lipstick. It has a tinge of beige and provides a very natural look and makes my lips look bigger. So all in all: very worth trying out if you're looking for some basic high-quality lipgloss and you can also pair it with your lipstick to give it a shimmerboost.