January 26, 2015 | 1872 users online

Lip Treatments - C.O. Bigelow - My Favorite Night Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 3:23:00 PM More reviews by freshneyz

The best overnight lip balm on the market!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2015 11:41:00 PM More reviews by grellsutcliffspears

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well. I won't say it's terrible, because it really isn't. However, neither will I say it is amazing. It had a metallic blue tube, which is rather pleasing to the eye, and an almost undetectable scent and taste, which is just.. sweet. A bit like sugar, perhaps? When I first applied it, it tasted like nothing, and I had to concentrate to pick up on the flavor/scent. However, it's average at best. My lips are constantly cracked, and when I first bought this, I was severely disappointed. However, when I layer it over a Black Jack lip balm, I can say the performance is greatly improved, leaving my lips crack free and soft. I will continue to use it and repurchase it when I am done. However, I recommend using it over something more heavy-duty such as one of the Jack Black lip balms, which are my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this lip balm for about a week. Was skeptical that the tiny container was worth the price, but I had a coupon at Bath and Bodyworks, so I decided to try it. It really does last for hours -- I wake up with soft, full lips, unlike other lip balms I've purchased. Not sure I would need this in the warmer months, especially at this price, but for winter, it's great.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by piggytoes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is good but I don't know if it's that special. I have other lip balsm that I like just as much, like the Fresh Sugar lip balms.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've finally have my hand on this from my recent trip to NYC. I love it so much. I put it on before bedtime and every morning I wake up with soft lips. The best thing is long lasting effect as I've found many lipbalm only last few hours long. Secondly, the texture is thick but yet it doesn't have a sticky film.

There was one day I had chapped lips during the day as I had forgotten to bring my daytime lipbalm out. So when I got home, I applied small amount of this night balm and amazingly my lips was back to soft and hydrated in the next morning.

This is one of my favourite lipbalm and comes in a great price tag. Wish I had brought more when I was in US.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kikifinley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm is pretty good and doesn't make your lips feel like there's a strange film on them. I hate when you apply lip balm for relief and all of a sudden there's dry skin that collects on the inside of your lips. It's absolutely disgusting! This doesn't do that BUT it doesn't last that long either. Another good lip balm is Smith's Rosebud Salve. You can find it at Nigel's if you live in LA or any Sephora (teasing you in front of the register while standing in line). The only thing I don't like about this product is it's price but it works and doesn't catch your hair while the wind blows.
TheLipstickBubble.com

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by nata779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this balm based on great reviews and to be honest I don't understand where such a hype is coming from. My lips are absolutely normal with most minimal peeling (I guess due to cool weather or just natural causes.) I used this balm every night for 2 weeks, after Elf lip scrub and by itself. I can't say it's anything special. I did expect my lips to be silky smooth and soft - nope, regular condition throughout the day. The balm doesn't sink fast and stays all night on your lips as a pretty sticky film (I can't say it was very unpleasant though.) So for not particularly noticeable results it gets only 3 lippies. And I am not repurchasing it again. I had same results with Carmex and other OTC brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by knc70

This is definitely my favorite lip balm. I have never found a product this hydrating and great! I usually use the E.L.F. Lip Exfoliater and apply this afterwards and head to bed. When I wake up, my lips are INCREDIBLY soft. I bought three of these the first time I purchased due to such amazing results, and I'm sure glad that I did! If purchased from Bath and Body Works, you can get the buy two get one free deal, which is great! I don't think I will ever stop being amazed by this lip balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by cocobanana34

I've had dry and chapped lips my entire life and now that I'm getting married, I want to do something about it. In just 2 days I've had the most soft lips I've had in my entire life. What's another good thing about it is that you only need a little on your lips and it works like magic! Would definitely recommend and buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is so great, I am at a loss for explicative exclamations! I got this lip balm at Christmas maybe three years ago and I have been sparingly using this since! My sisters got the same ones and they just weren't loving it as much as I was, so I made them give them to me! It is so moisturizing and glossy, I use it when I go out shopping or something and when I go to bed. The flavour is so delicious but not obnoxiously sweet! Seriously. Go try this.