C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm

4.7

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ozokerite, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Mineral Oil, Lanolin Oil, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (CAndeilla Cera, Cire de Candelilla), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Isoprpyl Palmitate, Slica Silylate, Stearalkonius Hectorite, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Saccharin, BHT.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought the balm based on all the raving reviews. Definitely didn't disappoint! The balm is a bit thicker than your typical balm but it still applies smoothly. It has a light vanilla scent and faintly sweet tasting. It does what it says and my lips do feel much softer in the morning. I also use less lip balm if I use this balm at night. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a nice lip treatment, but I find that it feels more like a "gloss" than an intensive treatment. It's quite thick and will definitely stay put on your lips all night. I usually wake up with a film of it still on my lips in the morning after I've applied it the night before. I don't find that it particularly "heals" my lips or treats them in any way - it just acts as a barrier I guess. Overall, the scent is nice - a mild vanilla, and it feels pleasant on the lips - not sticky. I'll probably repurchase, although it's not an HG lip gloss/treatment for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

And so my beloved RoC Enydrial lip balm got reformulated into something that's a shadow of its former self...I ended up spending a good amount of time searching for a replacement. Finally decided to pick this up at a store I wouldn't even normally go in (oh, the smell). It's about $7 or $8 CAD which is fine by me if it works just as well as Enydrial in keeping my dry lips happy throughout the night. I don't particularly care for the slanted applicator but not enough to deter me. The product has a light, sugary scent but that doesn't linger.

And IT WORKS. First time I tried it, I applied a light layers to my lips at night and forgot all about dryness. Went to bed and woke up with lips still feeling moisturized. YES! It's just a bit tacky which probably helps the longevity. In any case, my lips are happy and all is right with the world again...

...until this gets reformulated. THAT better not happen. Ever.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Thick and rich and just tacky enough to stay on your lips and work it's majic. I prefer this over aquaphor only because I think it's a richer product and I think it a better targeted treatment. I use at night but have reached for this during the day as well for a light coat and my lips look so healthy! Easily one of my HG purchases this year.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This stuff is awesome. A little goes a long way. It is pricey IMO (like $8 for a tiny tube) but it works VERY well.
I am a lip balm addict and for overnight chap relief I reach for this or aquaphor. I like this better than aquaphor because it smells great, feels nice, and really works. Aquaphor is a little sticky and thick, but works.
I usually stock up at BBW when they're having a sale (which is always).

I tried this for the first time last night and absolutely fell in love. For some reason this summer my lips have been so dry, and especially as an avid lipstick wearer, this has been a real problem.

This has a sticky texture but a really pleasant light scent. It absolutely makes sense to use as a night balm. It stayed on all night and only just wore off after I are breakfast. My lips are crazy smooth right now.

In terms of price, $7.50 falls between my drugstore favorites (Vaseline in that little tube for about $1.50) and any decent higher-end balm from places like Sephora. Huge, huge fan!

Amazing! I used to put regular lip balm on before I went to bed, and in the morning there'd be product left to wipe off. This doesn't leave any gross product. My lips have gotten so much softer and I've only used this for 3 days. Worth the cost.

I love this stuff! I use it at night and it is so moisturizing and smells great. I can't sleep if my lips are dry, so this stuff is a must and its thick enough where you don't have to reapply. So glad I discovered this!

Great lip balm, I use it day and night. It has a slight sweet, vanilla taste, nothing overwhelming, and I like that. Stays on longer than most. And, it's not in a pot and I like that also. I have issues with the pots, yucky. I will always have this balm on hand from now on. Use a coupon and get it much cheaper than retail price!

The best overnight lip balm on the market!

Popular Lip Treatments