September 20, 2014 | 1674 users online

Lip Treatments - C.O. Bigelow - My Favorite Night Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by knc70

This is definitely my favorite lip balm. I have never found a product this hydrating and great! I usually use the E.L.F. Lip Exfoliater and apply this afterwards and head to bed. When I wake up, my lips are INCREDIBLY soft. I bought three of these the first time I purchased due to such amazing results, and I'm sure glad that I did! If purchased from Bath and Body Works, you can get the buy two get one free deal, which is great! I don't think I will ever stop being amazed by this lip balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by cocobanana34

I've had dry and chapped lips my entire life and now that I'm getting married, I want to do something about it. In just 2 days I've had the most soft lips I've had in my entire life. What's another good thing about it is that you only need a little on your lips and it works like magic! Would definitely recommend and buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is so great, I am at a loss for explicative exclamations! I got this lip balm at Christmas maybe three years ago and I have been sparingly using this since! My sisters got the same ones and they just weren't loving it as much as I was, so I made them give them to me! It is so moisturizing and glossy, I use it when I go out shopping or something and when I go to bed. The flavour is so delicious but not obnoxiously sweet! Seriously. Go try this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I have been using this for a little over a week now and I really love it! I was compelled to buy it through reviews here and I am so glad that I did. My lips are disgustingly peely and dry 24/7. Every night I use the E.L.F lip exfoliator after brushing my teeth and then I slather a good amount of this on. When I wake up, my lips feel so amazing and I've noticed that during the day my lips are less chapped (although they do get a bit dry/peely but that is mainly due to the fact that I wear matte lipsticks everyday) so for $7.50 this is definitely a new HG for me. And I can see a tube lasting me a few months because you only need to use it once a night rather than applying it to your lips all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Wow. Well I have to say I'm really impressed by this night balm. It could really be marketed as a 'plumping' balm because of the way it delivers. I've tried LipFusion in the past and the plumping effects are similar or even better. The formula is thick and goes on slimy, but has less 'slip' than vaseline. It adheres to the lip very well and when I wake up, there is still a coating of it on my lips that is a little hard to get off--even with water--which I'm not bothered by. I have a lot of vertical lines on my lips because of chronic dryness and this balm plumps them. It probably took about 5 uses nightly to see good results. I really wish they would make a daytime version of this balm because the results I get overnight do not last throughout the whole day and the formula is too thick and sticky for daytime use.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by jenjen182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tried this at BBW at the smell is absolutely disgusting. I think it's just me, but I practically died after smelling it. I decided to give it a shot because the employee kept pushing me towards it. Tried it at night and woke up about an hour after going to sleep to find my lips chipping off like dry plaster. It goes on thick and smells like rotten milk in lip gloss form. I would never use this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I was looking for a lip balm that plumped up and hydrated my dry lips- but I didn't want anything with cinnamon oil that just stings lips to make them look swollen.

This is the BEST lip balm I've ever used. It doesn't just sit on top of my lips like Chapstick and other wax-based lip balms. This one soaks my lips with moisture and my chronically dry, shriveled lips turn into plump, juicy, luscious lips!

Also, I've tried other "night lip balms" and they either didn't work as well or broke me out from getting smudged all over my face while I slept. This one didn't!

If your lips always look dehydrated like mine, you need to try this! It takes a few days to see the difference but you will notice a definite change in how your lips look. I only wish this came in a "day" version with SPF because I've been using this in the daytime too.

I bought 3 tubes for $15 at a Bath and Body Works Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale, but they're well worth their full price of $7.50 each.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

For the price if your not comfortable to spend $26 on the Bite beauty product this one will give great results for $8.50. The tube is smaller but the product easily comes out of the tube. It has a decent mild smell and a slight taste to it. the consistency is a little thicker toward Vaseline and it will stay on your lips but it does not have the heavy feel of Vaseline. I use religiously every night all year and my lips are not dry or sensitive. I have read that some people have also had a allergic reaction to ingredients in the Bite Beauty formula. I would like to try the bite beauty but unless it gives me a noticeable difference for the price I'll stick with this one. If you have a BBW by you wait till the glosses go on sale (buy 2 1 free) and pick up 3 of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best balm for overnight repair/protection for lips that I've tried. The main ingredient is shea butter and it provides a truly long lasting hydration to the lips. A lot of lip balms will work for a couple of hours and leave the lips feeling drier than before, but not this one! This was a random impulse buy for me, but now I use it every night. I don't use it during the day, because it is rather heavy and will create too slippery of a surface for lipstick on top. But for it's purpose it is fantastic and the price point of $7.50 isn't bad at all. This tube will last 6 months to a year with nightly use, depending on how liberally you apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkLips101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best lip balm I've tried!... I'm gonna keep it simple, my lips are the most extreme dry u can imagine,,, nasty! This, is a miracle that repaired my pout...