C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm

4.7

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ozokerite, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Mineral Oil, Lanolin Oil, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (CAndeilla Cera, Cire de Candelilla), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Isoprpyl Palmitate, Slica Silylate, Stearalkonius Hectorite, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Saccharin, BHT.

on 7/21/2015 10:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This stuff is awesome. A little goes a long way. It is pricey IMO (like $8 for a tiny tube) but it works VERY well.
I am a lip balm addict and for overnight chap relief I reach for this or aquaphor. I like this better than aquaphor because it smells great, feels nice, and really works. Aquaphor is a little sticky and thick, but works.
I usually stock up at BBW when they're having a sale (which is always).

on 7/21/2015 9:42:00 AM

I tried this for the first time last night and absolutely fell in love. For some reason this summer my lips have been so dry, and especially as an avid lipstick wearer, this has been a real problem.

This has a sticky texture but a really pleasant light scent. It absolutely makes sense to use as a night balm. It stayed on all night and only just wore off after I are breakfast. My lips are crazy smooth right now.

In terms of price, $7.50 falls between my drugstore favorites (Vaseline in that little tube for about $1.50) and any decent higher-end balm from places like Sephora. Huge, huge fan!

on 6/14/2015 10:20:00 PM

Amazing! I used to put regular lip balm on before I went to bed, and in the morning there'd be product left to wipe off. This doesn't leave any gross product. My lips have gotten so much softer and I've only used this for 3 days. Worth the cost.

on 5/27/2015 2:37:00 PM

I love this stuff! I use it at night and it is so moisturizing and smells great. I can't sleep if my lips are dry, so this stuff is a must and its thick enough where you don't have to reapply. So glad I discovered this!

on 1/27/2015 8:59:00 PM

Great lip balm, I use it day and night. It has a slight sweet, vanilla taste, nothing overwhelming, and I like that. Stays on longer than most. And, it's not in a pot and I like that also. I have issues with the pots, yucky. I will always have this balm on hand from now on. Use a coupon and get it much cheaper than retail price!

on 1/25/2015 3:23:00 PM

The best overnight lip balm on the market!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well. I won't say it's terrible, because it really isn't. However, neither will I say it is amazing. It had a metallic blue tube, which is rather pleasing to the eye, and an almost undetectable scent and taste, which is just.. sweet. A bit like sugar, perhaps? When I first applied it, it tasted like nothing, and I had to concentrate to pick up on the flavor/scent. However, it's average at best. My lips are constantly cracked, and when I first bought this, I was severely disappointed. However, when I layer it over a Black Jack lip balm, I can say the performance is greatly improved, leaving my lips crack free and soft. I will continue to use it and repurchase it when I am done. However, I recommend using it over something more heavy-duty such as one of the Jack Black lip balms, which are my favorites.

on 12/30/2014 9:00:00 AM

I've used this lip balm for about a week. Was skeptical that the tiny container was worth the price, but I had a coupon at Bath and Bodyworks, so I decided to try it. It really does last for hours -- I wake up with soft, full lips, unlike other lip balms I've purchased. Not sure I would need this in the warmer months, especially at this price, but for winter, it's great.

on 12/14/2014 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is good but I don't know if it's that special. I have other lip balsm that I like just as much, like the Fresh Sugar lip balms.

on 12/14/2014 9:01:00 AM

I've finally have my hand on this from my recent trip to NYC. I love it so much. I put it on before bedtime and every morning I wake up with soft lips. The best thing is long lasting effect as I've found many lipbalm only last few hours long. Secondly, the texture is thick but yet it doesn't have a sticky film.

There was one day I had chapped lips during the day as I had forgotten to bring my daytime lipbalm out. So when I got home, I applied small amount of this night balm and amazingly my lips was back to soft and hydrated in the next morning.

This is one of my favourite lipbalm and comes in a great price tag. Wish I had brought more when I was in US.

Popular Lip Treatments