Nivea Extra Enriched Lotion

on 12/21/2012 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best non- natural lotion I will use!. It really does help your dry skin. I still prefer all natural organic lotions

on 2/5/2012 12:40:00 AM

Way too oil and takes forever to rub in (even though mine was super liquidy).Smells like baby lotion too (in a bad way).

on 8/20/2010 6:27:00 PM

I bought this while I was travelling in England and I hope this is available stateside because it is great. I think my skin will really love it more in the winter when I need extra moisture. This lotion is not oily at oil but leave my skin soft and silky. I will be looking to buy this again.

on 7/16/2010 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I don't like to use body lotions that have parabens as ingredients, and this lotion does not. I therefore feel more comfortable slathering large portions of my skin with it. I have dry skin that can get itchy especially in winter or in dry weather. This lotion goes on and soaks in well-- it is not watery like other lotions I have tried and yet it is not too greasy either. The scent smells like something marine. I have returned to this lotion again and again, every time I have tried anything new it hasn't lived up to this. Price is good for the size and quality-- about $5.

on 8/30/2009 11:57:00 AM

My go-to winter lotion. Thick, yes, but towel off, apply & your skin will love you.

on 11/12/2008 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

While I prefer Nivea Smooth Sensation, my skin needs something a little more heavy duty come wintertime, so I switch to this. I love the pump packaging and the thick, yet still easily spreadable consistency of this lotion. It's very moisturizing, but still sinks in quickly and doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky. I knocked off one lippie because of the scent- I really don't care for it. It's not overwhelmingly offensive or I wouldn't use the lotion, but it's a bit "powdery, little old lady" for my taste. I just put it on at night, so by the time I wake up I have soft, moisturized skin and the scent is gone. This is a good quality, basic winter lotion and I'd buy it again. As a bonus, I got this on sale at Target for $5 and change and it had a free, full sized Nivea Kiss of Moisture lip balm included. So, super cheap AND effective.

on 10/15/2008 10:38:00 AM

If I have a winter staple, it is this lotion. It's thick, and and its hard to spread but if you put it on before towelling off completely, its easier. What I love about it is that once you have it on, it goes to work, moisturises completely and comfortably, without a greasy slick feel. It also has a nice unobstrusive fragrance which brings back memories of my childhood when my mum would get this from London....

I keep trying to upgrade to more expensive lotions, reasoning that spending on luxurious creams will make my skin luxurious, but not true. This is the only one for me, and this time I'll try not to spend more on products that don't do as well

on 8/30/2008 10:03:00 PM

Time and again I come back to this - it's in InStyle Beauty's Hall of Fame for a reason. I use it everyday - when I have a tan it makes it last longer (but I guess moisturising does anyway). Leaves a lovely moisturised sheen on the skin. There are other great body lotions out there, but why pay more? Excellent value.

on 5/17/2008 6:45:00 PM

I found this with a pump top, which made me very happy :) I dislike it when lotions come in squeeze bottles or tubs - it's just inconvenient! Anyway, this is, ultimately, a very good body lotion. It smells fresh and clean and moisturizes phenomenally well. HOWEVER, unless you really do have VERY dry skin, you will probably have an issue with this lotion not absorbing for FOREVER. I like to wear skinny jeans, and if I showered and put this on my legs before putting on tight pants, I literally couldn't get them on! They would get stuck to my lotion! I also don't like feeling sticky and greasy trying to go to sleep, which is why I could not bring myself to repurchase this product. In the winter, it's great, but as soon as the heaters are turned off (New England winters :[ ) this is much too heavy.

on 4/14/2008 9:42:00 PM

This is ok, but I took off two lippies due to the fact that this is sooo hard to spread. I much prefer some of the newer Nivea lotions and the original which is the best and much easier to negotiate. Not a bad lotion, but not my fave product in this line.