October 23, 2014 | 1125 users online

Hair Color - Clairol - Natural Instincts in #14 Tweed Light Cool Brown

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by MissKittyKat

I have medium dark hair with golden/ red highlights. My natural hair color is actually very beautiful but does not suit my cool freckled skin tone. (Iím biracial) and the tonalities that make up my skin can be hard to pin point. Iím not experienced with hair dye but Iím personally very pleased with this product. It acted like a ďcool rinseĒ My hair kept its depth and dimension but seems more in harmony with my coloring. I think this particular color (light cool brown/ tweed) reflects the light in a way that makes the hair seem soft and iridescent. I canít wait to see how it looks once Iíve pin curled my hair 

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have naturally dark brown asian hair that i have highlighted all summer. last month i dyed it with a demi in a medium golden brown. golden to add red so that my blond streaks wouldnt turn green. then just a couple of days ago i dyed it with this demi to try and get the red tones out. the color came out beautiful but there is still smidges of coppery red. i might go to sally's and get some violet toner/rinse to get it even further ash looking. still, the color came out beautiful, its a soft brown. someone once said to expect all boxed hair dyes to come out 2 shades darker than what the box depicts. i have to agree with her. all the years ive been dyeing my hair, it always comes out much darker than the box says. thats why i picked "light" this time. came out a nice medium brown. i bought 2 boxes for my long hair and the conditioner is awesome, left my hair SO SOFT. it also comes with a color packet so that in 2 weeks time, you can "refresh" your color. like a color boost im assuming. no harsh smells either! would purchase again :)