January 31, 2015 | 1316 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - Project Runway - Charming Cockatoo 425

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2015 1:43:00 AM More reviews by mellymel11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is discontinued i think and I got it at a reasonable price at Duane reade. It is a nice peachy coral color with golden shimmer. It gives a nice glow to the skin and is very hard to overdo. It's an easy blush to throw on. I already hit pan. I don't have NARS Orgasm but I believe it would be very similar to this blush. I have other blushes that I have to finish but if they still made this blush I probably would get a backup.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by benjinl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a beautiful blush. It gives me a flush that lasts all day. Equals (or beats) my high ends blushes. I highly recommend this if you can find one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This blush is a beautiful warm pink color. Also, even though it is expensive for a drug store blush, there is such a good color payoff that you only need a single swipe. Whenever I wear this blush, my husband always says I look glowy or pretty, without fail. And the package is huge! I'm so glad I picked this up before it left stores.