December 22, 2014 | 907 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Blush - Tickle Me Pink 004

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by eclecticgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

TIckle me pink is an amazing cool toned blush. It is very buildable and gives a very natural finish on the skin. It is not powdery or chalky once applied to the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by hautiehippie420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush! It's in my top 5 of favorite drugstore blushes. It IS buildable, which is why I like it. A lot of blushes can be TOO pigmented, and then blending them out can make them streaky or ruddy looking on my skintone. This one has a semi-sheer finish with just one layer, but with a heavier hand can be a more defined "Tickle Me Pink." If you have fair skin, or prefer a lighter pink with a more natural looking finish, this blush is great. You can really create a perfect flirty/glam look with this blush! It goes great with candy or bubblegum pink lips. Or if you want a little color with a smokey eye and nude lips, this is perfect. I would repurchase, but I haven't needed to! It goes such a long way for me, I've had this for almost a year and haven't even hit pan! Definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by amandajoanna

On my fair warm skin, this is a very bright pretty somewhat cool toned pink. As i am a natural redhead, a too-intense shade just doesn't work, so this is perfect. Honestly, I'm surprised that I don't see others talk about it on youtube, as its my go to when I am doing a pink lip/pink cheek combo. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by zelda1802

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The color looked really nice in the package but when I applied it to my face it was really sheer and powdery, I almost couldn't see it at all. The problem is that I'm am pretty tan, maybe NC30 or NC40 I'm not sure, so it didn't show up too well on my skin. I'm guessing if you are fair it would show up better. It's a really nice color but a little powdery. Too bad =[

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by sakura14

I find this product to be generally great! I have naturally pink cheeks and it helped me define it perfectly. It also stays almost a day on my oily face. The problem with this is that whenever I sweat it comes off so this doesn't work whenever I work out.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was watching an episode of New Girl, and I found myself wanting to copy Zooey Deschanel's makeup look. She had bright, cool-toned pink lipstick and blush, and I thought Rimmel would be a good place to start, seeing as how she's their spokesperson. I like the color of this blush, but despite the fact that it is pretty bright, it has very little color payoff. I find that I have to use several swipes to get any color, and I'm pretty fair. It gets the job done, but I don't love it. Also, the brush in the package is (obviously) horrible. Maybe worth repurchasing for the low price, but I think there are better bright pink blushes out there.