July 31, 2014 | 2074 users online

Eye Shadow - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Shadow in Gold Rush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This product is awesome! Its a pigmented champagne color with subtle gold undertones and works really well with neutral/brown tones. It works really well as a highlight below the brow or inner tearduct or works well applied to the lid and blending in neutrals and browns in the crease. I absolutely adore this color. So much product comes in the pot so it will last a very long time. This is a wet/dry shadow and if you dampen your brush into a wetwipe, the pigmentation of the colors appear even more pigmented. Just a little tid bit for any colors that are pigmented. All in all, a really beautiful color that would match any skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by deamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this during one of those huge sales victoria secret has, it cost me about 2 bucks or something. This color is amazing, highly pigmented and you can control the color by the amount of product you put on. I love putting this on my lids and then using a dark brown for the outer corners of my eye, this blends well with any color. Perfect for the golden chickas out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by 123456j

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeshadow is so underrated! It's so cheap, and so beautiful at the same time... it can replace many other shimmery gold shadows, especially because it's so cheap.

The texture is velvetty smooth with great pigmentation, no fallouts, beautiful golden gleam with fine shimmers, not over the top although you can layer it on for a more dramatic finish. You can use it alone, underneath other shadows for a glow, or on top of other shadows right at the centre of your lid to make your eyes sparkle. You can also use it for highlighting inner corners or lower lashline....

This amazing-quality product is a must-have for me... since it's so affordable yet so versatile and it comes with so much product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I absolutely loveeeeeee this eye shadow, it's super cheap and it's shimmery and PERFECT.
I've used this as a highlighter and so much more, it's amazing.
It's finely milled and it's amazing, I recommend this to everyone. The color looks amazing on EVERYBODY, it's gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Normally, I stick to buying palettes, but I absolutely fell in love with this color when I swatched it in the store. It's a shimmery, bright yellow-golden color that's very flattering. It doesn't make me look too made-up, either. The texture is silky smooth and just looks amazing on my eyelids. The packaging is pretty cute, too! I was really disappointed after trying the Beauty Rush Shadow Duo in Plum Bubbly, but this really made up for it. It costs $7 normally, or it can be purchased as a 4 for $20 deal.