December 19, 2014 | 1303 users online

Moisturizers - MooGoo - Acne Cleansing Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by CatherineElizabeth90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was a highly recommended product when I had bad acne a few years ago. I spend a lot for it at a private supplier and they had a high mark up on it, yet I was so desperate for my acne to decrease I would have paid even more at the time. I liked the product but I wouldn't say I saw any acne reducing benefits. The cream was beautiful and it felt wonderful going on, but it didn't completely serve it's purpose half as well as far cheaper, easier to get products. May work for you but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Nesoi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a generous sample of this with a MooGoo order and found myself really enjoying it. I don't suffer from acne but I do get pimples here and there, particularly on my forehead. This 'cleansing' cream is hydrating yet not heavy/greasy/thick. It absorbs really well and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I haven't found it to clear all my spots but it does seem to prevent most coming and certainly doesn't aggravate any existing pimples! A really nice product and great that it's all natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by frecklesrock

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is by far the oddest acne produce I've ever used. I don't even recall how I happened to find their website. But, always being on the lookout for acne products I dived and ordered this. All the way from 'down under.' Australia. At first I thought it was a 'cleanser.' Its not. Its a lotion you apply after cleansing with a gentle cleanser. It helps find the bacteria that starts acne to develop. 2 days using, twice a day. I saw a difference. I am 53 and have battled acne for as long as I can remember. I have used prescription products, high end, low end, voodoo, home made concoctions, etc. Nothing worked. But this...I am shocked.

The company also sent me a travel size of the acne cleansing cream 'for a friend.' I kept it and used it first. I am about 4 weeks in and I am still using the travel size. Haven't used the regular size yet. You don't need much. It spreads easily and sinks in quickly. Does feel a tad greasy at first but then BAM it goes away. My cleansing routine is down to 3 products. Cleanser using a copycat clarisonic, MooGoo's acne cleansing cream, and eye cream. DONE! I am not including my SPF because I consider that as part of my cosmetic application. If I am not wearing makeup on a given day I will use spf on my face.

I was also sent a sample of their MSM cream which I recently started using around my eyes. Too soon to tell how its working. I say buy it if your struggling with acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Stolz69

LOVE this stuff. I had it for a while & hadn't really used it properly, then decided to and wow I'm glad I did. My skin has never looked better since going off the pill almost 2 years ago! I now have no pimples and any red marks/scarring are really starting to disappear!!! I'm only using it of a night time after cleansing with Neutrogena Deep clean. I also put a drop or two of rose hip oil in with it every second night. Will continue to use this! My skin feels and looks great which is an amazing feeling being 30 and finally having good skin again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Staurhy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this product. Your skin will thank you for using this. I noticed results right after a week and ever since I started using it my acne has been kept under so much better control.
It doesn't have a horrible smell but as it is a 'fragrance free' product the smell at first might surprise you but, if anything it just smells like milk. It has a thick consistency but very easily rubs in. My face felt a little heavy after putting it on but once it has soaked in you won't even know you've given your skin a nice, gentle wash. I wear this under my makeup each day and I apply it before I go to bed and it works perfectly.
It is a little on the expensive side compared to some drugstore acne washes but it is well worth the price because the product works wonderfully, chemical free, all natural, high quality, cruelty free, and the bottle lasts you forever!
If you haven't tried MooGoo before I strongly recommend trying out their products. You would be amazed of the quality and results.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Niclr5

Fantastic, pimples were gone the next day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by naarnies8

Love this stuff! Perfect for my oily/acne-prone/sensitive/temperamental skin! Does not cause me to break out & provides the right amount of moisture without making me oily. Love the hygienic pump packaging too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by TamaraD87

This product is AMAZING! as soon as you feel a pimple coming, put it on and seriously, it will not come up.

I get breakouts around that time of the month, not just any kind of breakout, like i mean big, round, deep under the skin acne type things that just come up and look huge and red, I used to use antibiotics to control it, but long term use of antibiotics is no good, because you build a resistance, anyway... i tried this products and it seriously works!

As soon as I feel those pimples coming on I use that as my regular moisturizer and it stops the breakout from happening.

It is all natural, benzyl peroxide free product, does not dry skin out like common Acne treatments do, it actually leaves your skin really nice and soft.

I even use it after I get my eyebrows threaded, as I tend to break out after, I use it on that area and stops me from breaking out.

It can clog pores a bit if you use it too much, as it does have alot of natural oils, so be wary of that. Only use it when you need to really, it is very rich.

It smells great, it's all natural, and it's good value for $.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by JessMolesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this moisturizer. I use it at night time because i think it is a bit thick for daytime as i have oily skin. I haven't had any bad break outs with this moisturizer which i'm really happy about. i don't have acne but I did get lots of big pimples around my chin which are now all gone. This makes my skins so soft and the texture of my skin is so much better. so glad I found this. Smells a bit weird but i don't really mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by ila88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE this moisturizer!! This is my HG moisturizer currently.

A lil' bit of history... Before I've started using the Acne Cleansing Cream (together with its Oil Cleanser), my skin had terrible breakouts esp my chin area. Terrible, terrible, big cystic acne all over my chin, upper lip area and around my nose. Not really sure why but I strongly believe it was because of Paulas's Choice products esp BHA 2% Lotion and the Balancing Toner. I was keeping all my positivity, saying that the breakout was because of my congested skin and that the BHA was just doing the job. But after about one month and a half, my skin did not show any sign of getting better. Big cystic acne kept popping up, I thought to myself, that's it!!

I've searched high and low for natural remedy to cure my problem. Then I found MooGoo!! After one week of only using the Oil Cleanser and the Acne Cleansing Cream, my skin has improved tremendously! My breakout has decreased and my skin is looking better. Love!

Some people may find this cream a bit on oily side and some said it's a little bit drying for their liking. I believe it really depends on your skin type. I have combination and yes, I do find it a lil' bit oily eap for daytime use. But what the heck. As long as my skin is free from acne I'll continue this. And since I use some powder, the 'oiliness' is not really a biggie to me. I totally love what the cream does for me.

In the morning, I'll wash my face with Moogoo Milky Wash, follow by this cream (while your skin is still damp). I'll wait for like 5-10mins then I put on my foundation or BB cream or sunscreen and a light face powder.

At night, I'll use make-up wipes follow by the Oil Cleanser (love!). Then apply the Acne Cleansing Cream.