November 27, 2014 | 1623 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Eye makeup remover [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

absolutely loathe this eye makeup remover. It stings my eyes like crazy. I use a little bit of it on a cotton pad to get off my eyeshadow, liner and mascara and every time I use it I kick myself for buying it because it makes my eyes water so badly and I have to sit down for a minute and wait for my eyes to stop freaking out. Don't buy this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

omg ouch! this stung my eyes so bad. i even had them closed. but other than that one pad removed all the makeup from both my eyes with out any thing left over. the only complaint i had was it burning my eyes. maybe the should put somethin soothing in it. but yeah i will be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by ssallin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used the non oily makeup remover. Not only does the product stink of some terrible chemical it does NOTHING!!!!!!! It's dirt cheap, but you''re paying money for nothing and it smells terrible. I through mine out. I couldn't stand it and I'm not that fussy about smells but this one was so chemilcally smelling and on top of that didn't remove a thing!

Buy anything but this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by oxyygiiel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it. Washes off my waterproof makeup easily without any effort almost.

Pros:
>Removes all eye and lip makeup
>Fragrance free

Cons:
>Stings a bit eye when finished wiping off product + it's oily but i wash my eyes with water after and my eyes are fine

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by emmellkay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product may claim that it's "gentle" and although that part isn't wrong, their claim that it actually removes eye make-up is false. I may have expected too much from it because I was sucked into the false advertisement stating it was "#1 In America," but it took me too many rubs to take this off. It took me a few scrubs to take off my Maybeline Eyeliner and a thousand rubs to take off my waterproof Covergirl LashExact.

The packaging isnt so great either. The opening isn't filtered meaning its completely open so you use too much product at once.
Overall I think this product is a deceiving, unworthy product.
I recommend spending your 6$ for the Sephora waterproof make-up remover which is GREAT.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Bebefl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Gosh, this stuff is awful. It is way too oily. It DOES indeed take the eye makeup off but it leaves streaks of it down my cheek and I usually have to reach for another cotton pad. It often leaves my eyes bleary, and this product is a definite no for someone with allergies. It definitely does not do you any favors.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by megtastic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this eyemakeup remover at walmart. My aunt had recomended it to me. I would say it works quite well. It is very good about getting most of my eye makeup off and mascara even waterproof mascara. I dont like how oily all they eyemakeup removers are for waterproof mascara but I would say this one gets the job done fairly well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 7:43:00 AM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I generally wear water-soluble makeup, so I use a general mu cleanser. I did, however, get this for stubborn eye mu. Does it work? Yes. Would I buy it again? No. First of all, the formula is very harsh for the eye area...never mind the friendly-looking cucumbers on the label, this feels like pure alcohol. It is drying and generally unpleasant, especially for such a delicate area. I would definitely recommend just about any other d/s cleanser over this. But, um, it does work.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 2:39:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OILY. It gets the job done after several attempts. Would not repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by harleygirl8

Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Lotion is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. Make sure it says LOTION on the bottle. Not only is this product very affordable, more like dirt cheap, it works absolutely fabulous! A little bit of this on a tissue removes all. I only wear waterproof mascaras but they are a real pain to remove...that is until I found this product.
I have used Estee Lauder eye makeup remover, Ponds cold cream, baby oil, olive oil, vaseline, just to name a few and nothing, I mean NOTHING compares to this. If you are a fan of waterproof mascaras, such as myself; do your eyes and eyelashes a favor and get this product.