August 29, 2014 | 1847 users online

Masks - Korres - Pomegranate Cleansing Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by cutestcupid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

not convinced of using it any further. does nothing really. tooo over priced. just uselesss.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Was really underwhelmed with this. I would use at night and immediately after use my skin felt cleaner and softer, but after months of use in conjunction with other Korres products in the Pomegranate Regimine kit I noticed an overall increase in breakouts. I liked the idea of using more natural indredients on my skin, but unfortunately I don't think they were potent enough. This product in particular I felt didn't really "do" anything, and for my skin-type I need a mask that's more active. For normal to oily skin it's probably fine, but those with blemish-prone skin won't get much use from this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by stormm

I love this mask. Smells divine and leaves my face really soft. I have oily/acne prone skin and this mask did wonders to me. I got a small size tube in the pomegranate kit I found at Marshalls and I'm definitely gonna give the full size a chance.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by MariaCamilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this mask because it contains nothing but good and natural ingredients and it's perfect for my combination skin.
You only need a thin layer to get the full effect. It's easy to apply and it has a lovely fragrance. You feel instantly that it does something to your skin and after washing it off and applying toner and moisturizer my skin feels incredibly soft. I use it twice or once a week and it makes wonders happen on my skin. The first hour after using it my skin tends to blush a little, but there's nothing uncomfortable about that.