September 18, 2014 | 1999 users online

Polishes - Sephora - Chest-Nuts About You

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite nail polish this season! Love it! Its amazing champagne/light bronze color. I went to Sephora in Toronto to purchase it but they were out of it. Then I looked at different Sephoras, including the ones in the states - they were also out of it. I was told I could order it online so this is what Im going to do. I wish they would sell it in the stores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Lovelee_79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in the Sephora by OPI Holiday Collection from QVC, which came with 15 mini versions. When this arrived in the mail and opened it immediately. It's a bit like a nail wardrobe in a box, so I had a hard time deciding which color to wear first. All the colors are very on trend and chic, but maybe not all necessarily me. So I selected Chest-nuts About You first and LOVE IT!

It's a very pretty champagne metallic, perfect with two coats. It's almost like a sexier version of a nude polish, without being too much. Beautiful for the holidays, but I would definitely wear this year round. Compliments my caramel tone wonderfully. Lasted 3 - 4 days without base and top coat (I was too excited to do the extra stuff).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Ilse333

Normally around holiday time, all kinds of shimmery silver, gold and champagne products get released - all of which I normally avoid because it's not my thing. But this really jumped out at me at the Sephora VIB Night and I bought it right away. The shade is a pinkish-bronzed champagne - neutral enough that I think almost anyone could wear it, and festive enough that it makes a fun and pretty polish to wear around the holidays. (Or anytime, really, but there is something about it that says "holiday party" to me.) It goes on smoothly with no streaks or unevenness, and has the beautiful wear I've found with my other Sephora by OPI polishes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

I ordered this because I love the sound of the description of this color; opaque pink champagne with fine glitter. I had to get it. First off it is totally opaque in one coat but, I did two...for fun? The color reminds me more of a rose gold which I totally love. The finish is a frosty metallic. Really beautiful color overall!