December 21, 2014 | 1902 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Lipstick 547B

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by alpha8

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

love this lipstick color. will buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know how.. this makes my skin and eyes bright so much!
Its a frost beige, with silver undetones. I recommend this better for cool toned girls.
Creamy, it last a long time W/o eating, and just amazing! give it a try, you can't go wrong because its very cheap and goof quality in my honest opinion.
love wet n wild products!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by cutestuff

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this lipstick!! Wet 'n Wild 547B is the PERFECT nude to suit my fair complexion and feels light and moisturizing on. You can't beat it for 99 cents!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by Fritosk

This lipstick is very moisturizing. I Love how its a pretty natural shade. I have a few backups of this lipstick. It last for a good amount of time and is super cheap! It is an exact dupe for some of the higher end lipsticks!!! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by ransomnote

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG! I have hyper pigmented lips (ha! you call THIS pigment?!!!) or so I am told. Therefore, I could never get a nude lip that looked decent because my lip color would blare through the nude lipstick color. It doesn't help that I am very pale and have odd, cool olive coloring. My coloring usually makes nude lip colors look orange on me...or grey (not a good look). This lip color ( 547B ) is the first successful nude lip I have been able to actually wear in public. Furthermore, I forgot about the lipstick and licked my lips nervously through a few hours of meetings and was shocked to discover the lipstick was still in place! I was only licking the inner margin of my lips and some must have worn off but you couldn't tell. I think the sheer frosty color happens to blend with my pigmented lips to form a nude version of MLBB. The frost somehow settles down to just look 'pale' pink rather than frosty pink. To my amazement, a woman I know with good taste in MU whispered to me that my lipstick was PERFECT and looked very natural. I FINALLY get to wear pale lips without being pronounced DOA! I paid 99 cents for this! My prior attempts at nude lip cost much more (MAC, Sephora, Cargo reverse lip liner covering lips, Joshua Tree lipstick layered on top=concealerish lips) HG! I bought a handful of backups because this lipstick is sheer and I can slap it on without worrying about staying perfectly along the lip margin - it STILL looks good. And a fistful of HG lipsticks costs about...oh...$5!!!). Now if I can only find WNW dupes for ALL my other staple lipsticks that cost $20 and up!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

547B looks like a light rose with gold shimmer in the tube, but it went on extremely light, almost a white frost on me, so it was a no-go on my lips. However it did work as a creme eyeshadow, appearing a muted peach, and looks rather elegant for simple eye looks. You could certainly buy cream eyeshadows for many times more than the cost of this lipstick.