Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector

3.4

cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymersilica, isononyl isononanoate, isododecane, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silesequioxane crosspolymer, polymethyl methacrylate, lauroyl lysine, hydrolyzed soy protein, ethylhexylglycerin, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, phytosteryl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, methicone, tocopheryl acetate, coconut acid, water, phenoxethanol, +/- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, and carmine.

on 2/16/2015 10:47:00 PM

When first applied, pores are minimized but after 2-3hours, pores appear again.

on 2/10/2015 6:14:00 PM

This is basically a primer. I personally think that there are better ones out there which are cheaper, give a much smoother base for makeup and are easier to apply.

on 12/26/2014 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I ♥♥♥♥ this product! Over the years as my skin has improved, or I have started to treat it better, I have needed less foundation but still needed away to help minimize my pores and reduce shine. I have super oily skin and this mattifies me perfectly - I love everything about it! The texture is silky, it glides on and fills pores well, it keeps me nice and matte for 5-6 hours (a record for me!) and just basically does what it promises.

I have tried Garnier 5 Second Blur, L'Oreal Miracle Blur, Dr Feelgood, Pores No More, and so many others, and nothing comes close to this for me. I heard that it was discontinued and almost cried, then I realized it was the Pore Minimizer so phew!

Cons would be the price and small size, but it's still worth it for very oily skin and huge pores.

on 11/23/2014 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I'm unsure of why this product stopped workjing for me. For years I used it as a primer and my mineral makeup foundation would stay put and last for hours on end while this product concealed my pores. The problem I have now is that it's cakey upon application, thus when you apply your makeup over it, all you see is smeared product and white messiness. (I use invisible bright since I'm SUPER pale.) Anyway, had I written this review when it was still working for me it would be a different story. I don't think it has to do with the product being old either since I have purchased the new ones and don't let them spoil. II'll give it two out of five, but I unfortunately would not buy again.

on 10/1/2014 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

If youíve got very oily skin and your make up slides by noon, youíll need this. Itís increases wear time and it reduces the appearance of pores. Just a tiny dot suffices

Iíve been on the Invisible Bright sample for a week now. But Iím a bit hesitant about buying the full size tube. While Iím happy that it delivers what itís supposed to, im not quite liking the finish look. Its a VERY matte finish and it doesnít make my foundation go on smoothly.

And I feel this can be a bit drying. Wouldn't recommend to normal or dry skinned ladies.

on 3/6/2014 8:46:00 PM

It works really well for my oily eyelids and tzone, in particular for hot and humid climate in Indonesia. It keeps my eyeliner from being smudged. You put in on before and after makeup

on 2/18/2014 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is a life saver in humid Ohio summers...though I often use it year round since I have quite oily skin on my forehead and tip of my nose. Just keep it away from your hairline and eyebrows or it will leave a powdery residue. You only need a tiny bit, so a tube of it lasts a really long time. It leaves your forehead with a smooth, porcelain finish.

on 1/1/2014 7:42:00 AM

I've tried all manner of pore hiding & mattifying primers and whilst some would hide the pores, and some would stop the grease, none before this did both. I use it only on and around my nose, chin & forehead (I learned the hard way not to put it on dryer bits) and I still look pretty OK several hours later, which for someone with the degree of greasyness I have on my tzone is a spectacular result!
Looking at the mixed reviews, and having ended up with flaky cheeks after slapping it all over, I think it is best suited to those who have real grease issues.

on 12/23/2013 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my second time buying this product. I LOVE it and I think it's great for oily skin. I've battled with oily skin and have tried many products including Mac Prep & Prime, and PoreFessional but this is by far the best one i've had but if you have dry skin I would't recommend this product. This product gives your face sort of a matte look which is perfect for my oily T-Zone.

on 12/21/2013 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I don't know why or how but this works!

Weird it gets such mixed reviews.
It works for me that's for sure!!

Popular Primer/ Correctors