Orly Au Champagne

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I actually don't wear Au Champagne alone - I use it as "underwear" for less opaque shades. White polishes tend to be streaky, thick, clumpy, slow-drying, etc., yet sheer; this one has none of those issues. The shimmer isn't noticeable under a couple of coats of another polish.

on 5/24/2013 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Gorgeous pearly white with shimmer. 3 coats needed for maximum opacity but definitely worth it. If you inspect your nails very closely you will see that there's blue and green infused into the glitter. A very worthy alternative to stark white nails (which I also love!).

on 1/17/2012 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this on sale for $3.99 at Sally's right after Christmas. It's a pearly white with a satin (NOT matte) finish. Two coats looked okay. Three coats would've probably made me love this more. I used Seche Vite to add some shine. I probably wouldn't buy it again because there are other more fabulous "pearly whites" out there... Hehehe :D

on 12/24/2011 4:40:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Love this nail polish. A bit on the sheer side since it's a white, so I had to apply a third coat, not a bit problem though. The polish itself is a matte white with little shimmery bits so it doesn't seem like a matte polish. Still looks a bit dull so I would personally add a top coat to add to the shine. The end result is a shimmery white that looks like snow in the morning when it's only a little light out. Beautiful :)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is from the Holiday 2011 collection. It is a shimmering white that looks oh so beautiful in the container. Whites are difficult with polish, but this one applied much easier. In two coats I got a decent application. It takes a bit longer to dry than my other polishes. This needs a top coat for sure though, or else it looks dull. The results is a decent color that looks like snowfall! I will not repurchase this only because I am not in LOVE with it and it wont do anything for me in other seasons of the year.