December 22, 2014 | 1888 users online

Dry Shampoo - TiGi - Catwalk Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by lcourts

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best dry shampoo EVERRRR. Works as it states....translucent, lightweight. It is never chalky, doesn't leave residue. Every time I use this I get compliments on the scent especially for male friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by malibu64

Holy Grail product for me. Makes my hair look CLEAN after spraying!! Also adds lots of volume and texture to my fine hair. Highly recommend!! Yea the smell is strong and it stays, but its not a gross smell, I like it. If you are a person who is really sensitive about scented stuff try before you buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by CocoJuniper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This didn't work for me. It's OK for adding volume to clean hair, but as a dry shampoo it utterly failed me. It didn't absorb oil and was absolutely worthless for second-day hair. Also the scent is very strong and as another reviewer put it, "toxic." All I got from this can was greasy, smelly hair. No thanks.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by seussisms

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Been trying out dry shampoos for a while looking for a good match for my normal to oily brown/black hair. This one is the best so-far performance-wise. Light and doesn't leave that tell-tale white powder that shines like neon on dark hair. I would probably use it every day if it wasn't for THE SMELL. The smell is toxically overwhelming and not pleasant to begin with. Reminds me of aragon oil gone bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by crazypaul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love it! The smell is lovely, allthough very strong. It also made my very oily hair ( I need to wash it everyday) look clean, matte and gave me lots of volume!<3 I used it between my hair washes, and it went very quickly like in a month! the price is expensive compared to how fast it went:/

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Setiva123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most amazing product ever! I have tried other dry shampoos and they either smell too fruity or leave a powdery residue on the hair. I was so pleased to find out that this has 25% less powder than their Rockaholic Dry Shampoo so it's better for normal to dry and dark hair. Well that's me! The smell is amazing and everyone always asks me what I have in my hair. If used properly, it gets rid of oil and leaves behind, fresh smelling, clean hair. The bonus is it also will act as a root boost on my dry hair if it's looking flat. Just spray a bit at root, rub in and go! If you want shine after with no oily residue the Tigi Dry Conditioner is the best complement to this product. Who needs shampoo!?

I think the reviewer below should have used The Rockaholic Dry Shampoo which is better for more oily or very dirty hair. I am on my third can and it's working perfectly. I think someone was using the can while she wasn't looking!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Olom

I have very oily hair that I MUST wash everyday to avoid excessive oil buildup that leaves my hair looking disgusting. I'm afraid that shampooing and conditioning my hair every single day will lead to hair loss and/or other hair or scalp conditions, so I decided to give dry shampoo a try. This particular product was recommended to me by my hairstylist and she offered some tips on how best to use it and I found great sources on youTube on how to apply it. Well, to say the least, this product was absolutely horrible - not only did I not care for the smell (which is very strong and lingers in my hair), but it didn't even get rid of or at least control the oil! I went one day without washing my hair and used this product and it did not meet my expectations at all... my hair was still oily. I only tried this product twice before deciding never to use it. I left it in my room for about two months without touching it, and when I picked it up there was nothing left in it! The product simply disappeared! Perhaps it's the packaging?

I'm not sure if dry shampoo in general is for me or that I have yet to find the perfect one for my hair... but I don't want to waste another $20+ trying to figure it out.