Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 01

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

By far one of the best drugstore lipsticks ever. The formula is great and it is very long lasting. If you have dry lips I'd recommend to maybe use a balm before applying this because it can be a little bit drying, since it's a matte formula. The scent doesn't bother me and the packaging is quite nice and sleek, and it's pretty affordable too. Definitely one of my favourites, I lost mine and I had to repurchase immediately!
Also I'd say that it can be a dupe for MAC's Russian Red.

This is a very pretty true red lipstick! On my lips it definitely looks a little blue-toned, but when I swatch it on my hand it's a very true red. For such a good price, I needed a solid red lipstick shade for my cosplay, and chose this. I was quite pleased!

The color is beautiful and it applies smoothly, though it did dry out my lips within an hour so I usually apply lip balm or chapstick on my lips before applying.

It stayed on through talking, taking pictures, even eating and drinking, and I only had to reapply a few times throughout a 12 hour day!

This colour was a very vibrant and I love the over all finish. Although I don't like smell nor the taste. Still an amazing product for red lovers but I don't love red so that's why I wouldn't purchase again

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My go to red lipstick! The color is just right, for me skin tone, and the formula is just right. It is moisturizing, smooth, and doesn't require surgeon-precise hands to apply. These lipsticks have a subtle yet really, really nice smell that isn't overbearing at all. You'll only really smell it when its being applied. Another bonus is that its really great quality. The exterior still looks brand new, nothing chipping and peeling. It also hasn't melted after being in my bag for a whole summer now. Its very affordable, and one of my favorite purchases yet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is definitely the best mac dupe as far as lipstick goes.

Non creasing, moisturizing lipstick with high pigment and staying power. What more could you want from a lipstick?

You should buy this!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I love the way this color looks on my skin. It's a nice shade of red & works well with my WnW lippie cherry bomb! It's a great color that I always keep getting. I'll admit this is my only lippie by Kate Moss-Rimmel but I will try some more. It gives a great matte look that I've been looking for but don't want to pay $$$ for the high ends. This works well for me, I hope they never discontinue this brand

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Pros: The product is a blue based red. It really complimented my fair skin and is appropriate for a more vintage inspired look. Cons: This lipstick is VERY drying. I find myself having to apply a balm after an hour because of how dry my lips get.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The color is beautiful and it went on smoothly, however it dried out my lips A LOT. It's really affordable, so I'm not too put out that it didn't work. It might work ok if you constantly apply lip balm, but that seems like it would be a pain to constantly be putting on lip balm and reapplying the lipstick. If this formula doesn't dry out the lips, I definitely recommend this color because I think it would be flattering on many people.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love these lipsticks I have the red number 01 my favorite red lipstick and I have number 17 in a pale pink lipstick so gorgeous my everyday lip look I honestly think these lipsticks are dupes for Mac in my opinion I think the packaging so cute and the price is not bad and the color lasts very long and the price is amazing I got them for like $5 in Walmart the only con I wish they had more shades

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

What a great red! It seems to me that this would be universally flattering, but of course everyone has their own fave. I usually wear NARS Red Lizard, but lately its been looking a bit flat on my lips. Too matte, kind of blah. This lippie is gorgeous because it has more depth and looks creamier. Brightens my face right up. Love the price and the packaging, it's simple and sleek. Highly recommend Rimmel Kate Moss line for all those searching for a new red lipstick. I know this line has more than one shade of red. Can't comment on lasting power just yet, but will update if I'm disappointed.

Recommended for Medium Skin