Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 01

4.4

This colour was a very vibrant and I love the over all finish. Although I don't like smell nor the taste. Still an amazing product for red lovers but I don't love red so that's why I wouldn't purchase again

on 8/25/2015 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My go to red lipstick! The color is just right, for me skin tone, and the formula is just right. It is moisturizing, smooth, and doesn't require surgeon-precise hands to apply. These lipsticks have a subtle yet really, really nice smell that isn't overbearing at all. You'll only really smell it when its being applied. Another bonus is that its really great quality. The exterior still looks brand new, nothing chipping and peeling. It also hasn't melted after being in my bag for a whole summer now. Its very affordable, and one of my favorite purchases yet.

on 8/20/2015 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is definitely the best mac dupe as far as lipstick goes.

Non creasing, moisturizing lipstick with high pigment and staying power. What more could you want from a lipstick?

You should buy this!

on 5/30/2015 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I love the way this color looks on my skin. It's a nice shade of red & works well with my WnW lippie cherry bomb! It's a great color that I always keep getting. I'll admit this is my only lippie by Kate Moss-Rimmel but I will try some more. It gives a great matte look that I've been looking for but don't want to pay $$$ for the high ends. This works well for me, I hope they never discontinue this brand

on 12/17/2014 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Pros: The product is a blue based red. It really complimented my fair skin and is appropriate for a more vintage inspired look. Cons: This lipstick is VERY drying. I find myself having to apply a balm after an hour because of how dry my lips get.

on 12/7/2014 12:38:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The color is beautiful and it went on smoothly, however it dried out my lips A LOT. It's really affordable, so I'm not too put out that it didn't work. It might work ok if you constantly apply lip balm, but that seems like it would be a pain to constantly be putting on lip balm and reapplying the lipstick. If this formula doesn't dry out the lips, I definitely recommend this color because I think it would be flattering on many people.

on 11/30/2014 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love these lipsticks I have the red number 01 my favorite red lipstick and I have number 17 in a pale pink lipstick so gorgeous my everyday lip look I honestly think these lipsticks are dupes for Mac in my opinion I think the packaging so cute and the price is not bad and the color lasts very long and the price is amazing I got them for like $5 in Walmart the only con I wish they had more shades

on 8/10/2014 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

What a great red! It seems to me that this would be universally flattering, but of course everyone has their own fave. I usually wear NARS Red Lizard, but lately its been looking a bit flat on my lips. Too matte, kind of blah. This lippie is gorgeous because it has more depth and looks creamier. Brightens my face right up. Love the price and the packaging, it's simple and sleek. Highly recommend Rimmel Kate Moss line for all those searching for a new red lipstick. I know this line has more than one shade of red. Can't comment on lasting power just yet, but will update if I'm disappointed.

on 8/10/2014 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This lipstick is a perfect red, not a bit orange on me as someone said before. My skin is very fair (though tanned at the moment) and of neutral hue.
It is very highly pigmented and a little bit of it goes a long way. Usually I apply some on the center of my lips and just spread it out with a brush and it covers perfectly. It's a bit difficult to achieve a perfect contour even with a brush, I haven't tried it with lipliner yet, will try.
It smells wonderful. The smell is not irritating or anything (and this is important to me since I get migraines very easily and never use perfume or perfumed foundations etc), it's stronger when you smell the lipstick itself, subtle on the lips, sweet and lovely.
It also doesn't dry your lips. Feels very silky and comfortable.
Great product. However, I'm a bit concerned that it's twice as expensive as other Rimmel lipsticks. I haven't tried those and maybe they really are worse but for now, I'm feeling a little bit greedy.

on 7/25/2014 10:27:00 AM

From the looks of it in the package I was thinking it was a neutral-slightly blue-type red BUT on me it looks very orange. I have fair to medium skin, brownish-blonde hair and blue eyes. Itís very bright too and Iím more used to wearing a deeper red.

It feels nice on my lips, however and the price was excellent. The store I bought this from allows exchanges so I will try color 107 instead of this.

Recommended for Medium Skin