April 25, 2014 | 1129 users online

Treatments - Wella - Brilliance Treatment for Fine to Normal Colored Hair

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by agingprincess

Amazing, love what it did for my fine, dry wavy hair. Never used anything like it before. Totally surprised!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by milkycinnabon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my second tub of this, the first tub being the one for Fine to Normal hair and the second one for the coarse and thick hair. I can't see a difference in the two formulations, and I have thick curly hair that has been keratin treated for years. It is in that stage where it is washing out and frizzes so badly. When I use this product, my hair is so soft and shiny, especially when I wash this out with cold water. I also must mention it has great slip, which is a must for when I leave my hair natural. It is so amazing, nothing else can top it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by samtin4

Awesome, used it once in my hair, and followd it by a paul mitchell conditioner, and my hair is just so shiny and soft!! Made it extremely manageable, and my hair did not fade at all!!

Mind you i've only used this one,but I cant imagine it letting me down.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by andresgabrielle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing.

I have dyed my hair light twice (1st time with bleach, 2nd time with toner) and my hair has changed about 8 shades lighter.

THIS IS MY HG TREATMENT!!!

The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair so shiny & beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by robynxnicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite thing in the world. I have thicker hair, but the way that this conditioner moisturizes is more than enough for my hair. It smells heavenly, and doesnt leave any build up on my hair. I use this instead of The Brilliance line's conditioner because I felt the conditioner dried my hair out. Since I only wash my hair three times a week, this plus it's matching shampoo = love.

Definitely a favorite!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm not sure why this is under treatments and not conditioners as this is not meant to be a treatment. Anyway, I picked this up at Ulta on a whim and I had points to burn, so I thought why not since I have not yet been able to find my HG conditioner. I do love my Pureology Hydrate, but I get sick of the scent after a while and it is ridiculously expensive so I have been looking for something less expensive that works just as well and that is for color treated hair since I have highlights. I bought the version for course thick hair because I have naturally wavy frizzy color treated long long hair. The consistency is thinner than I expected or that I typically like, but it works just as well as thick conditioners. I actually like the consistency now because I feel like I don't use a ton of it on my hair. The scent is fine, I don't know how to describe it other than it doesn't annoy me. :) It conditions perfectly and it doesn't leave a residue. At first I thought that I had not quite rinsed it all out but once my hair was dry (I let my hair air dry in the summer) it was softer than it had ever been before. And I get actually get my wide tooth comb and brush through my hair when it is wet from the shower which no other conditioner allows except Pureology. The price is good considering what I was paying for the Pureology. I think I found my HG that I will switch to. Now as far as preserving color, I can't tell since I have naturally light brown hair and now I have beige highlights. It seems ok I guess. I still use a purple shampoo for my highlights (Pureology Blonde something or other). I can't think of any cons to this product. I mean everyone is different and has different preferences, but for me this is fabulous. I have not tried the shampoo, but I have too many shampoos so I can't buy anymore any time soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Whitewlf00

I bought the one for fine hair, I have fine straight hair with a slight wave to it that is colored.
This stuff leaves a nasty residue in your hair even with extensive rinsing, its hard to describe but I feel like my hair is tacky and dirty after using it.
The shampoo and conditioner also are not very good, I see no improvement with the condition of my hair either
Its a good thing that I bought the small sample sizes at Ulta...not buying again

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

Came across this treatment at my salon when I was getting my hair re-coloured. The scent is amazing (somewhat fruity yet not overpowering); the texture is thick but not gloopy. This treatment comes in two versions: one for fine to normal hair; another one for thick to coarse hair. My hairdresser and colorist recommended the fine to normal one, even though my hair is naturally curly, thus is naturally prone to dryness. After using this mask a on my hair after getting it coloured at the salon, I loved the way my hair felt and looked so I purchased the mask. When I tried it at home, I left in on for more than the recommended time (5 minutes as per the label), as I usually leave treatments in my hair for 15-20 minutes + since I blowdry and flat iron regularly. My hair was soft, shiny, and moisturized-I found no oiliness or dryness. The mask itself comes in a small tub, that is the only qualm I have, but it works very well for me. The price is about $13. Overall, good product, will be repurchasing after this tub is done. 5 Lippies :-) **UPDATE/EDIT**: After using this treatment regularly, I found it left my hair kind of sticky, so I tried Wella Enrich for Normal/Fine hair, that worked alot better in that it was more moisturizing, gave more shine and did not leave a sticky feeling. I am giving Wella Brilliance 4.5 lippies, will not r/p. However I am very impressed with the Enrich line from Wella.