October 30, 2014 | 1139 users online

Shampoo - Zotos Diamond Shine Shampoo for Color Treated Hair

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

made my hair feel gritty and gross. Did not make my hair shine. made my hair dull and limp.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Donovan

Bought this at Sallys on a 2/15 sale. I dye my hair a vibrant red and decided to try something new for a sulfate free product. I was quite happy with this product. Good lather, good smell, my hair feels silky smooth afterwards, and I do believe that I got some additional longevity for my hair color....maybe 2 weeks more. I would absolutely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Product_Junkie

I found this shampoo to be wonderful-it does exactly what it claims: preserves my hair color;adds strength and shine; moisturizes and smells wonderful (somewhat fresh and apple-like). It does not leave my hair dry or greasy either; the texture of the shampoo white and creamy-it lathers and cleans thoroughly w/out stripping my hair colour. It is available at Sally's for about $8.99; I managed to find it a local salon on a whim for pretty much the same price. The price is good and quality amazing, IMO/IME. Will definitely be repurchasing. 5 Lippies :-)