July 31, 2014 | 2041 users online

Blush - Jordana - Blush (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ehetho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love Jordana blushes! Every colour from the range I have tried are so pigmented and creamy and very easy to blend. My definite favourite is Warm Cider, a great colour for the winter time! Definite blush fave from the drugstore !

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I have both passion rose and bronze. the passion rose works well but is a bit too pink for me and my complection and the bronze is to dark and doesnt look good and I dont like the lityle bit of glitter in the bronze.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SELECTED SHADES: coral radiance (matte bright coral), coral sandy beach (peachy pink), redwood (red pink), rich sorbet (matte deep coral), rogue (matte bubble gum pink), sweet honey (matte light terracotta), terracotta treasure (matte red pink), touch of pink (matte coral peach)

PROS

- pigmented
- little goes a long way
- long wearing
- affordable

CONS

- matte shades are hard to blend
- hard to find in stores

COMMENTS: My local beauty supply sells these for $1.99, so I was excited to see a nice selection of shades. These are some good quality blushes considering the price. They're very pigmented and long wearing. A little goes a long way, so the amount of product doesn't bother me much. I do find the matte shades to be a bit difficult to blend, but nothing I can't work with. Overall, they're definitely worth checking out and have some lovely shades to choose from.

Will repurchase.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by ladykay09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love these blushes. they are well pigmented and stay on all day. Bought for $1.25.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

I have Sandalwood, Rose Silk and Sweet Honey. I really adore them! Sweet honey is my favourite, its the shade which looks like what Victoria's Secret models often like to sport - a pastel orange! They're all super pretty blushes though, for the price. They actually cost as much as the NYX blushes per gram, but I actually prefer getting a smaller amount of product as I am pretty sure that I would never use up all of my blushes completely. NYX feels more silky and high-end, but since the staying power is pretty much the same I don't really mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Samcyam

This a no brainer. Just go out and get some! Sandlewood although light is just beautiful on it's own and applied over other blushes for a more blended finish.

Tawny beige is that natural warm colour that is a great everday colour. It's close dupe for Tarte's Exposed.

Just get as many colors as you like! Becasue you can! There is no breaking the bank here at $1.50 to $3...depending where you find them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Labloah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just brilliant these are, especially when you consider they're only a few dollars each, but they work just as well as some high end blushes. They have great pigmentation, a soft, smooth, velvety formula applies and blends easily, without being powdery or stiff. The finished look is lovely too, smooth, consistant and velvety. They don't settle in my pores or lines, they just glide over and blend so nicely, and can be built up for a more intense look, or worn lightly for a subtle glow. What impresses me the most is the lasting power of these, they truly do last all day and look just as good as the day goes on as they did when first applied.

They come in a huge variety of shades too and finishes too, from soft and subtle, to deep and bold, with a great mixture of browns, taupes, pinks, corals, reds and more, so you're sure to find colours you'll love and that suit your skin tone. There's matte shades as well as shimmer and sheen shades, both seem to apply in the same smooth manner.

Their price point makes them extremely attractive too, so if you're looking to expand your blush collection or experiment with different colours, these are a great option.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: High pigmentation long lasting Drug store brand Inexpensive Cons: Not Matte

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

These are some really great, cheap, drugstore gems. The color options (online) are endless, and the majority of them are a matte finish - which is hard to find in the drugstore. I bought mine online from CherryCulture and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future!

Did I mention each blush costs less than 5 dollars?!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by mznoour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I own 8 of these amazing blushes and i order them from cherry culture and beauty joint. I own multiple MAC blushes and haven't touched them in months! I love how they have a variety of matte and sparkly blushes. Definitely recommend and the price is unbeatable!!!!!