November 27, 2014 | 1077 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Eye Shadow- Peach

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have just bought it today , after discovering Jordana's awesome eyeshadows , I bought Pink of Me with it , and Pretty Peach just on a whim , but after swatching both I loooooved this unique colour (matte peach ) I am sure it won't disappoint when applied like other Jordana's eyeshadows which I am developing a very healthy addiction to them :).I will update as soon as putting it to action ;)
Update : used it today as a transition colour for a slightly shimmery look , and It was absloutely AMAZING ,..I could swear Jordana eyeshadows just "adapt" themselves to the what you have in mind ..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2005 5:20:00 AM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Peach is my HG shade to, surprisingly, set my undereye concealer. I find the peachiness brightens up the eye area and it sets the concealer without settling into lines or caking. Plus it lasts the whole day. This is also great as a base for eyeshadows too. Peach is a definite standby!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2003 9:47:00 PM More reviews by stilettoheel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great base shade, wonderful pigment, and only .99!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2002 12:14:00 PM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice matte peach color. The quality of this e/s is really good and its only .99