November 24, 2014 | 1527 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Morning Frost

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Morning Frost paint pot is fabulous for the most part! I'm a huge paint pot junkie because they're so multi-purpose, working as both a shadow base, or depending on the color, as a stand alone eyeshadow.

Morning Frost is a light to medium shimmery taupe with a slight champagne undertone. It's soft, natural, and has nice pigmentation. I can see any skintone being able to wear this beauty! I do wish it was just a smidge darker, as I find that this PP works best for my MMM skintone as a shadow base and is a little too light to just wear alone, but it's fabulous regardless and a Paint Pot I can see using quite often. Natural, subtle, classy. Another winner from MAC! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This looks too pink on me for my taste. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMary3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great paintpot, unlike some others that are too sheer and deliver nothing but glitter this mac pot has the perfect amount of pigmentation and shimmer.
As all painpots it lasts on the lids all day and doesn't crease, a gorgeous champagne that will compliment any skintone and eyecolour, its no longer available at my MAC counter, however you could check your own or if not there's probably still some available online.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by cherrybaby240

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a complete paint pot junkie- They are my weakness. This is becoming one of my favorite ones! I bought this mostly because It reminded me so much of vintage selection from last winters champale collection, which I did not get (...and am still beating my self up over). The texture is amazing and smooth like most paint pots and its a gorgeous light taupe-y champagne color leaning heavily on the brown side. The only drawback to the paint pot is that it has small micro-glitters in it, which is understandable considering its part of the 'Glitter and Ice' collection. Despite the glitter its still very wearable under so many different looks and would great on many skintones! I absolutely love this under my cg shimmering sands trio, It makes the colors so much darker and vibrant. I strong recommend this too everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by ah63

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really pretty paint pot, and it's my first pp ever actually. I first noticed this online and checked it out in the store. The SA applied it on my lids and I thought it was a little too shimmery for my 33 yr old eyes but I bought it anyway. When I tried it at home I loved it. I don't put it all over my lid but more on the lower half and into the crease and I think it is very day appropriate. I don't have any other color like this it adds much needed brightness to my lids! Love the smooth texture and never creases. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 9:57:00 AM More reviews by xVegasx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This paint pot is one of my favourite ones, it is a shimmery taupe and looks so pretty either on its own or with other shadows, it does not crease and stays on all day. This is perfect for those days when your going out but cant really be bothered with make up, one sweep with this any your good to go, girls with blue eyes you need to get this, too bad itís a limited edition because I would definitely repurchase this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

so excited about this!
this is a greyish, silvery taupe which really nicely illuminates the face. i wore this today with Red Brick in the crease and i really liked how it looked!
i want to get to why 'Morning Frost' is such a special product. this doesn't apply silkily like most paint pots, this goes on a little rougher and grainier, thanks to its unique texture. this is why i feel that this paint pot has the perfect name, because especially once applied more than one layer, has a frosty, sparkly, glittery finish. but it doesn't look like glitter. it literally really does remind me of that delicate frost you find glistening in the sun! very subtle, but still very beautiful and totally unusual.
don't buy this if you are after a silky, metallic, more opaque paint pot, but if the above description is anything like you are looking for, then don't even hesitate to buy this. before it sells out!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by smdaigle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful shimmery taupe that goes on very smoothly and evenly providing just enough coverage. It is shimmery without being over the top. So far, I've worn it with Satin Taupe and also with the MAC Winterized Minerlized Eye Shadow but I think it will go well with any other color you'd normally put with Taupe. I have very oily eyelids but wore this all day with no creasing.

I think this is a very pretty wash for all over the lid and I think it's day or nighttime appropriate depending on what else you put with it.

Too bad it's limited edition - I usually don't mind but I like this one enough that I might look for a back-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by elambie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this paint pot. Probably more than my Rubenesque one. It's a gorgeous light taupe-y color that is easily wearable everyday. Yesterday, I wore it all over my lid and crease, and put Satin Taupe in the outer-V and that will definitely be my go-to look over the holidays. Also, today I did just a light wash of this all over my lid and through my crease, with a simple highlighter and it was beautiful as well. Simple enough to do on a lazy day, but still looks put together. I definitely recommend this paint pot to any skin tone!!