July 24, 2014 | 2029 users online

Hair Treatments - Joico - K-PAK RevitaLuxe

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Alimulc4

While this isn't expensive for me (I am a stylist and get a discount) I understand it is expensive but even if I paid full price I would think it was still worth every single penny. As a life long blonde (natural when I was young, now? Not so much) I have tried pretty much every treatment out there but I always come crawling back to kpak.... Just instant gratification. Amazing results, and easy to use!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by lextaylor7

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by lizzchan12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a really good hair product overall. It has a light pleasant scent and works effectively. I already have naturally dry hair and my hair's natural dryness only gets worse when I color every 6-8 weeks and use heat tools almost every day. This product claims after just one use to repair years of damage, make hair 2X stronger and more resistant to breakage and damage, and protect color fade up to 94%. I'm not necessarily sure I would totally stand by these instant repair claims because I've noticed a gradual change in my hair the more I have used this, but the Revitaluxe does make hair softer and more manageable, reduces split ends, and my hair feels healthier. As for the color protecting properties, I can't really make a clear judgement because pretty much all of my hair products are safe for color treated hair, so I don't notice a difference when using the Revitaluxe. I was unsure at first if my fine hair would be weighed down by such a rich formula, but this product is excellent at providing repair without being too heavy. I use this 2-3 times per month, and it is one of the better hair repair treatments I have used. I would recommend this to others.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by yelloworange

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This review is for the K-PAK RevitaLuxe Treatment. This stuff is fantastic. I recently had my stylist lighten my my highlights up a little along with my usual root retouch. So my hair was getting a little breaky with that surface dryness that comes from highlights. At first I bought the travel size but quickly bought the full size before I had used it up. It soaks into my hair but there isn't a silicone feel. It makes my hair feel light and swingy and stronger. It keeps it it all smoothed together and cuts down on frizz. I use it every 3rd day and am alternating it with Aveda Damage Remedy condtioner and my hair is behaving even though it's only 5 degrees out today!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Amazing styling oil! I completely changed my haircare routine, so I don't know if this product is the only one that makes my hair so soft and healthy, but it seems to help a lot ! I have very damaged hair, and this product meets my expectations. I use this in conjunction with the clarifying and chelating shampoo, the cuticle sealer and the restorative styling oil from the same brand. I think it helps a lot !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by cheermeuppup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this treatment! I use it twice a week. It makes my hair feel SO incredibly soft. The only thing I dislike about it is the scent. It smells EXACTLY like Nair to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by jwayman2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best product I have used so far in terms of a conditioner. My hair was feeling really dry and dead and after using this product once, my hair feels 100% softer and healthier. Will def keep using this product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by goddessintraining

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very fine, fragile, dry, colour treated hair. This product has helped reduce breakage & frizz for me & I could see a difference after the first use. My hairdresser noticed a difference in the general condition of my hair right away when I went to see her.

I use the whole k-pak reconstruct line, but if you were to try only one of these products, I'd recommend the Revitaluxe if you have hair that at all matches the description I gave of mine above. You don't need to use a lot of product, so don't let the price scare you off (I think it retails for around $28).

I went & bought 3 more tubes of it after the first time I used it. I would repurchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Beachsugar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like to do treatments with protein once a month. I have normal hair with no damage.Tips a bit dry and they get tangled at times. I always say I'm a tangled mess. As a teen I wore my hair up all the time because long tangled hair was a pain. My tips are always dryish. I use Matrix Total Results Moisture shampoo and conditioner with the cure spray to help with the dryness and tangles.
K-Pak line has been a long time fave for treatments.

This is the claim "Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment
to revitalize, nourish, and repair Delivers complete restoration and hydration to dry, damaged hair. Instantly leaves hair stronger, softer and more moisturized. "

Used several times (about 4) and never did it do any of those things. I was so disappointed. The smell was nice. Clean like and what I think all Joico smells like.

Save time and money. Just get the good old K-Pak treatment.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by raven4575

I hate it. I have thin highlighted hair that is damaged and this did nothing for it. It did not add any moisture, it did not repair anything, nor did it condition well. In fact, my hair felt drier after using it. It's also very expensive and comes in small quantities.