April 18, 2014 | 934 users online

Treatments - Joico - K-PAK RevitaLuxe

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by yelloworange

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This review is for the K-PAK RevitaLuxe Treatment. This stuff is fantastic. I recently had my stylist lighten my my highlights up a little along with my usual root retouch. So my hair was getting a little breaky with that surface dryness that comes from highlights. At first I bought the travel size but quickly bought the full size before I had used it up. It soaks into my hair but there isn't a silicone feel. It makes my hair feel light and swingy and stronger. It keeps it it all smoothed together and cuts down on frizz. I use it every 3rd day and am alternating it with Aveda Damage Remedy condtioner and my hair is behaving even though it's only 5 degrees out today!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Amazing styling oil! I completely changed my haircare routine, so I don't know if this product is the only one that makes my hair so soft and healthy, but it seems to help a lot ! I have very damaged hair, and this product meets my expectations. I use this in conjunction with the clarifying and chelating shampoo, the cuticle sealer and the restorative styling oil from the same brand. I think it helps a lot !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by cheermeuppup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this treatment! I use it twice a week. It makes my hair feel SO incredibly soft. The only thing I dislike about it is the scent. It smells EXACTLY like Nair to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by jwayman2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best product I have used so far in terms of a conditioner. My hair was feeling really dry and dead and after using this product once, my hair feels 100% softer and healthier. Will def keep using this product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by goddessintraining

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very fine, fragile, dry, colour treated hair. This product has helped reduce breakage & frizz for me & I could see a difference after the first use. My hairdresser noticed a difference in the general condition of my hair right away when I went to see her.

I use the whole k-pak reconstruct line, but if you were to try only one of these products, I'd recommend the Revitaluxe if you have hair that at all matches the description I gave of mine above. You don't need to use a lot of product, so don't let the price scare you off (I think it retails for around $28).

I went & bought 3 more tubes of it after the first time I used it. I would repurchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Beachsugar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like to do treatments with protein once a month. I have normal hair with no damage.Tips a bit dry and they get tangled at times. I always say I'm a tangled mess. As a teen I wore my hair up all the time because long tangled hair was a pain. My tips are always dryish. I use Matrix Total Results Moisture shampoo and conditioner with the cure spray to help with the dryness and tangles.
K-Pak line has been a long time fave for treatments.

This is the claim "Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment
to revitalize, nourish, and repair Delivers complete restoration and hydration to dry, damaged hair. Instantly leaves hair stronger, softer and more moisturized. "

Used several times (about 4) and never did it do any of those things. I was so disappointed. The smell was nice. Clean like and what I think all Joico smells like.

Save time and money. Just get the good old K-Pak treatment.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by raven4575

I hate it. I have thin highlighted hair that is damaged and this did nothing for it. It did not add any moisture, it did not repair anything, nor did it condition well. In fact, my hair felt drier after using it. It's also very expensive and comes in small quantities.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by tdawgz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This is seriously the best thing I have ever used on my hair. My hair is dry, damaged, coloured, thick and frizzy, I find it hard to find products that give me the results I want with my hair (smooth, shiny, silky and soft) but this is one of those products! I'm so happy I found this, it's amazing and has completley transformed my hair. It literally repaired my hair. I love Joico and it's the only thing I use on my hair, the K-PAK range is by far my absolute favourite and I've had the best results using it. It also smells incredible! I will definitley repurchase :))))

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by cosmic23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Saved my damaged dry hair and has turned it silky soft in just 1 use!
I thought I would have to cut off a good 6-7 inches in order to get my hair back to the condition it was once in. I had gotten it ombred and they used a bit of bleach to lighten the ends. It is also down to my mid back so it would get extremely tangled and dry after a night's sleep not to mention I now have a ton of split ends from my hair being so long. Found this rec after scouring the boards and decided to give this a go. I bought the trial size off amazon so I wouldn't waste $$ if it didn't work. I use this following my shampoo and to be honest I hated the smell! It smelled like a super strong rose perfume, did not care for it at all. Also it doesn't detangle like a reg. conditioner so you might have to follow up with one after you leave it in for 3-5 mins. At first I didn't notice any difference and even felt that my hair was even stiffer and drier than before but the next morning, "Holy Smokes" my hair was smooth and silky like never before! MInd you my hair was stiff and waxy feeling prior to using this. The packaging is just your typical screw on squeeze bottle but I would prefer if it was a flip top instead. Overall, I would definitely re-purchase because it works wonderfully even if the smell is intoxicating.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Countessboa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just tried this Revitaluxe. Recommended by my friend. I used it last night for the first time. Left it in for 5 mins and rinsed. It was amazing. I use my blowdryer on high heat and usually see some smoke from burning and this time no smoke. Totally protected my hair from burning and more damage.
My hair is very dry and thin. This was a big improvement. Love this product.
must try.