September 2, 2014 | 1842 users online

rated 4.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this ENORMOUS lip balm in a dollar store and just had to have it. C'mon, a white chip macadamia flavored lip balm? Yummy! Plus, for being so gigantic and only a dollar, it's alot of product for the cash.
I was a bit skeptical, though, since every time I'd bought a lip balm from a dollar store it's been utter crap, especially ones flavored or scented like food or candy. But seriously, look at those ingredients! I was blown away at the list, especially for only a dollar. I mean, they're probably not grade-A ingredients, but it's definitely beyond dollar store quality.
Now, onto the actual product. I was SO surprised at how good this lip balm is. It definitely doesn't feel waxy, and moisturizes very well. Plus, the staying power of the moisture is better than more expensive or name-brand balms I've tried. How's that for a buck?
The only qualms I have with it are the lack of flavor- it says it's flavored, but it doesn't taste like anything and only smells like macadamia nut cookies- and the awkwardness of applying it to my lips what with its giganticness and all. But seriously? These are super minor qualms. It being ridiculously big is one of the reasons why I bought it, and it not tasting like cookies isn't a big deal since at least it doesn't have a bad taste, and smells like cookies anyway.
I'm definitely gonna be repurchasing this little gem. I might stock up since it's a novelty and probably won't be around forever. They also have a chocolate chip cookie flavor/scent, so I'll probably try that one as well. If you can find this lip balm, I highly suggest trying it out. It's a bizarre, awesome product.