April 19, 2014 | 935 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Eye Shadow Pencil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are so wonderful! I love the NYX version but these take the cake! I swatched tenacious brown and continuous almond and I practically had to get a scrubber to get them off. They are very creamy but dry to a very waterproof finish. Highly recommended! Oh and they are cheaper than NYX.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I can't believe Jordana products are still around. I haven't seen them in years. They were always super cheap too. I used to have this eyeshadow pencil in every color they had. Surprisingly, (for it being as cheap as it was), the pigmentation on these were great. The staying power was great too. I don't even know where to find them anymore, but these were good quality for the price. All their products were pretty much $1 each. But then again, that was also when gas prices were like $1 something.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by allthegoodonesaretaken

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm suprised not a lot of people are talking about these, Maybe because they're so hard to find nowadays. I have tried many eyeshadow pencils.. MAC, NYX, and even the worse one.. like the Wet n Wild pencils. I have never had anything with such bad pigmentation.. but that's another review. These are the BOMB! The pigmentation is incredible and they have decant staying power with a primer. I checked the Jordana website and noticed that they only have 1 shade available. I think it was April Showers or something. Unfortunately, I detest the color blue. So Jordana.. are they discontinued or what?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by candybunny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

since nyx is not available here in NZ i have been deprived of the awesomeness of their jumbo eye pencils. i came across some of these at a local $2 store and thought they look fairly similiar to the nyx ones so i purchased a couple in golden rays (a bronze with sheen) and hazy sky (a light grey). they are pretty creamy for how little they cost and are great bases for the look that i go for the most (bronze smokey). great buy and i would pick up a few more in neutral colors if they have them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

This is a jumbo eye shadow pencil. It works better than some high-end pencils I have tried (Duwop--awful pencil!). I have it in Green Tea, a beautiful light green--between aqua and leaf green. It is creamy and goes on smoothly. Proof that you can get quality cosmetics that are not HE!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by bigdimples

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a Jordana Jumbo Eye Pencil in Vivid Lillies as a impulse/purchase. The price was cheap and I figured that I would eventually use it. After a couple of months, I had not opened the package. When I eventually used it, I could not believe how fabulous it was. The deep, violet color was highly pigmented and had a creamy texture. The color did not fade. I am very impressed with this product, especially at such a low price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by sconzzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product. i have the black one and it is easy to use and makes my eyes look really smokey, the only problem is it is very smudgy even if i dont want it to be. I would buy it again but maybe not in black.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2005 4:50:00 AM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these; they're great for on the go and you just need a quick swipe on the lids for some color. My fave is Royal Lilies (or something like that, it's a shimmery purple shade). It's so incredibly pretty and goes on smoothly with great pigment and lasts all day! Scored for 1 bucks, what a deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2004 9:05:00 AM More reviews by TCamille

I've been using Jordana pencils for years. I refuse to spend to more money on Mac, Stila, Nars,and other higher end brands when Jordana has always done the trick! I have this eyeshadow pencil in Sunny Day and its the most beautiful sheer like golden color available. I use this daily with my Wet N Wild Glassy Gloss in Sun Glaze and it looks amazing. Jordana will always be a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2004 10:27:00 AM More reviews by pinkblush75

I have the eyeshadow pencil in Bronze. I love this product b/c it goes on easy without tugging the eyelids and it is inexpensive.The color Bronze looks good for the summer and I also use it as an eyeliner even even though it is a thick pencil. It is a great color for the summer and the color can be worn for a sheer or dramatic effect.