April 24, 2014 | 975 users online

Liquid - Helena Rubinstein - Prodigy Powercell

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Svatka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my best foundations. I prefer it for the summer, in the winter I use more cover Dior Capture foundation. The make-up makes really beautiful skin and I like the colors, packages with a dropper does not seem too practical.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by mig

This is more than a foundation, its also a serum, hydrating and anti aging. I goes on very smooth and i dosent settel in to pores and lines. It`s lightweigt with sheer/medium coverage and it looks so natural. I look younger and fresher. I may not fit very pale persons though 20 vanilla, the lightest shade in scandinavium, is still towards the beige side. I stays semi mat after several hours.

Try it! It feels like i have nothing on but a beautiful skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by richardiii

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful foundation. I am 47, I have normal to dry skin on the cheeks (drier in Winter) and slightly oily in the centre, a few fine lines when I smile and slightly larger pores around the nose but, for the large part, blemish free (that will probably tempt fate and I'll erupt tomorrow!). I would say my method of applying this foundation is almost identical to that of the previous reviewer, Hawko. I apply a dot to each side of my face and apply a mineral powder on the T-zone. It gives brilliant coverage but feels light as a feather and is invisible on my skin. HR products are as rare as flying unicorns in London and I purchased this at the airport in Stockholm on my way back to London along with two other HR products. It was around 69 Euros (currently about 60) so it is expensive but nowhere near as much as La Prairie. I think it has replaced my By Terry Sheer Coverage as my favourite. Next time I fly and find this at whatever airport I'm at, I'm buying it again. I was the palest shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I was obsessed to try this fdn out when I saw the previous review. It is not easy to get Helena Rubinstein products in Canada but I managed to get it from an oversea's website. It was April, my skin was about NW 25, I ordered Biscuit, it is the third colour from the lightest. It does not match, I looked like I have a fake tan on, and I don't even like to have a natural tan.
Fast forwad to July/Aug. I have darkened somewhat, about NW30 or NC 35, and now Biscuit suits me.
First, I have slightly oily T zone and the rest is dry dry, (please dont't say you have combo skin, it doesn't tell people anything) I put one drop on each side of the pre-moistened face, it doesn't even require any effort to blend, just smoosh it on, but wait about 5 minutes and watch the miracle happened. The skin turned to an undetectable glowy flawless finish. I apply a powder fdn on the t-zone.
It comes in a heavy duty golden glass jar with a dropper for dispension, abolutely love it. I may have to switch to other fdn once my skin turns lighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by monchichi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes, yes, yes! I have found my new foundation... Altough I don't believe a single word of the powercell infusion theory what makes the price higher, I will by this foundation again. After I got a sample I immediately bought it. It's that good. Why? The color: nr 23 biscuit is so flattering on my skin. It is a bit dark but It really melts (in a good way!!) with my skin and the end result is super nice. Like I have a really canvas ready for make up. This feels really light but the coverage is super. Like you have nothing on but with much coverage. How they do it, I don't know. It's like you have nothing on! The pigments are top, cause after plus 8 hours everything is just the same: luminous, gorgeous, moisturized, well treated skin. The result is luninous not glowing, which I prefer. When you glow it's defenitely like you have sompthing on. With this, I bet, you can mislead people and say that you have got nothing on. When I wash my face at night, my skin is super soft, so maybe it treats the skin a little bit also. Texture is liquid, packeging sucks ( a dropper), spf is 15... I don't set it with powder. After 5 min the foundation is just in the skin. My new HG foundation and believe me, I seldom say that!