July 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Liquid - Helena Rubinstein - Prodigy Powercell

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Svatka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my best foundations. I prefer it for the summer, in the winter I use more cover Dior Capture foundation. The make-up makes really beautiful skin and I like the colors, packages with a dropper does not seem too practical.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by mig

This is more than a foundation, its also a serum, hydrating and anti aging. I goes on very smooth and i dosent settel in to pores and lines. It`s lightweigt with sheer/medium coverage and it looks so natural. I look younger and fresher. I may not fit very pale persons though 20 vanilla, the lightest shade in scandinavium, is still towards the beige side. I stays semi mat after several hours.

Try it! It feels like i have nothing on but a beautiful skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by richardiii

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful foundation. I am 47, I have normal to dry skin on the cheeks (drier in Winter) and slightly oily in the centre, a few fine lines when I smile and slightly larger pores around the nose but, for the large part, blemish free (that will probably tempt fate and I'll erupt tomorrow!). I would say my method of applying this foundation is almost identical to that of the previous reviewer, Hawko. I apply a dot to each side of my face and apply a mineral powder on the T-zone. It gives brilliant coverage but feels light as a feather and is invisible on my skin. HR products are as rare as flying unicorns in London and I purchased this at the airport in Stockholm on my way back to London along with two other HR products. It was around 69 Euros (currently about £60) so it is expensive but nowhere near as much as La Prairie. I think it has replaced my By Terry Sheer Coverage as my favourite. Next time I fly and find this at whatever airport I'm at, I'm buying it again. I was the palest shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I was obsessed to try this fdn out when I saw the previous review. It is not easy to get Helena Rubinstein products in Canada but I managed to get it from an oversea's website. It was April, my skin was about NW 25, I ordered Biscuit, it is the third colour from the lightest. It does not match, I looked like I have a fake tan on, and I don't even like to have a natural tan.
Fast forwad to July/Aug. I have darkened somewhat, about NW30 or NC 35, and now Biscuit suits me.
First, I have slightly oily T zone and the rest is dry dry, (please dont't say you have combo skin, it doesn't tell people anything) I put one drop on each side of the pre-moistened face, it doesn't even require any effort to blend, just smoosh it on, but wait about 5 minutes and watch the miracle happened. The skin turned to an undetectable glowy flawless finish. I apply a powder fdn on the t-zone.
It comes in a heavy duty golden glass jar with a dropper for dispension, abolutely love it. I may have to switch to other fdn once my skin turns lighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by monchichi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes, yes, yes! I have found my new foundation... Altough I don't believe a single word of the powercell infusion theory what makes the price higher, I will by this foundation again. After I got a sample I immediately bought it. It's that good. Why? The color: nr 23 biscuit is so flattering on my skin. It is a bit dark but It really melts (in a good way!!) with my skin and the end result is super nice. Like I have a really canvas ready for make up. This feels really light but the coverage is super. Like you have nothing on but with much coverage. How they do it, I don't know. It's like you have nothing on! The pigments are top, cause after plus 8 hours everything is just the same: luminous, gorgeous, moisturized, well treated skin. The result is luninous not glowing, which I prefer. When you glow it's defenitely like you have sompthing on. With this, I bet, you can mislead people and say that you have got nothing on. When I wash my face at night, my skin is super soft, so maybe it treats the skin a little bit also. Texture is liquid, packeging sucks ( a dropper), spf is 15... I don't set it with powder. After 5 min the foundation is just in the skin. My new HG foundation and believe me, I seldom say that!