August 22, 2014 | 1055 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Angel Eau De Parfum

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by dcalhalabi93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first went into Victoria's secret around the time it was launching, they had all of these perfumes out on their table and I was immediately wanting to buy it. Not so much because of the smell, but because of the bottle! It was so cute, made of pink and white and frosted glass, and the wing decorative on the back made the perfume like an art piece that I was excited to display at home on my mirrored perfume tray lol But then I sprayed it. I was disappointed. I am more of a sweet/vanilla/warm and sexy kind of scent lover, and even though this perfume claims it has amber which is generally right up my alley, i couldn't smell the amber at all. It was a very floral and clean smell with a slight muskiness to it. But, I was stupid and couldn't resist the bottle, and I started telling myself it would smell better out of the store. I mean, lets face it, although not as bad as Hollister, VS is right up there with the other stores that you can smell from fifty feet away in the mall.
After I got home I was excited to try it out and see what other people would say about it. (A little background on me, I don't usually wear perfumes that I love the smell of, but rather ones I think OTHERS will love) and I was horrified when not one or two but THREE of the people I lived with all thought there was a man in the house whenever I sprayed it. Shortly after each use, someone in another room of the house would ask me who had just sprayed men's cologne. So that was it for me. VS Angel Perfume.....simply a cute $54 decorative bottle on my perfume tray.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by habana

This is my all time favorite perfume and has been my signature scent for almost 2 years. I'm not good at describing scents. It's very soft and feminine, but not overly floral, and a bit sweet. It's the type of scent that is suitable for any age group.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by lovemejuicy

This scent is amazing and it is my favorite Victoria's Secret perfume. It smells very girly and the bottle is the cutest thing EVER! The only down side to this is that the lasting power is not the greatest, you have to reapply throughout the day. But I dont mind. I still love it and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by sallyliz

This is the most expensive and best smelling fragrance I have ever purchased. It stays on forever and is a great choice for all adult women.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

I usually buy the body mists versions of VS perfumes since they are way cheaper than the eau de parfum. After owning the 2.5 fl oz spray, I had to get my hands on the perfume. This is my first official VS perfume purchase and I certainly do not regret it! Im a huge fan of fruity with a small touch of floral. I would reccomend this perfume to fruity scent lovers. I wish my body chemistry would hold this perfume longer though.

EDIT: For some reason I hate the fragrance now and ended up returning it.... it does not go too well with my body chemistry.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by pauley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love LoveLove this is the best ever lasting power is great
not to strong just right very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 2:52:00 AM More reviews by simms2013

I don't have the perfume but i have the mist. i just buy the mist bc it is a lot less and its more travel friendly. I am absolutely in love with this fragrance it lasts a long time even long i use this almost everyday i occasionally alternate with other fragrances of mine. but this is definitely my go to fragrance. it smells heavenly so the name id say suits it well and my boyfriend loves this stuff as well! it makes the men go crazy. im definitely buying more just in case they stop selling it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by delectante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Since Dream Angels Forever is discontinued, I returned to the perfume displays at VS to search for a fragrance that shares characteristics with Forever, namely a juicy fruit note on top, a powdery floral middle, and a warm oriental dry-down. I found it in Angel, which was released in 2011 and won a Fifi award in May 2012 for its fantasy-inspired packaging: the big 4.2 Fl. Oz. bottle features frosted angel wings on the back, suggesting that the juice inside is meant for a heavenly being of some sort. On me, Angel EDP starts with a deep, heavy, succulent, spicy plum that later gives way to powdery violets and a faintly creamy gardenia the aroma of wine and a bouquet presented by a lover perhaps. A few hours later, the fruits and flowers yield to a musky, ambery agarwood that just melts into my skin, making indistinguishable the smell of my own skin versus a commercial perfume. It works(!) and works for about six to seven hours. I very much like this dark and sensual scent, as do the people around me who give me compliments or lean in a little closer, but I shall have to wait and see if this will be a suitable replacement for my beloved and departed Forever. Notes: (top) blood orange, pear blossom, black plum, pink pepper; (middle) wet gardenia, sheer violet, watery cyclamen; (base) marshmallow flower, amber, whipped musk, agarwood (oud).

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by mars12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this as part of a set with Dream Angels Heavenly, Bombshell and Very Sexy. I had never smelled it. I just love it! To me it's soft and sexy. It lasts better then most of their perfumes I have tried. It is good for any time of the day. I will be buying it again when I run out this bottle, but in a bigger size this time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by azalea333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this perfume! It is my signiture scent, and hubby really likes it too. I tried out a small size bottle to see if I liked it and loved it so much my husband bought me a big bottle for my birthday. I love that they have the matching body spray to refresh the scent throughout the day, especially after I go for a smoke break at work. I just wish they came out with a matching body wash. The bottle is really pretty and feminine with the pink color and frosted wings.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No