October 24, 2014 | 1008 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Gorgeous Perfume Eau De Parfum [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by rguffin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a freebie I got for spending a certain amount in the store. Forgot about it til recently ... And love it! Its perfume bug has the feel of a body mist. I get compliments on it quite often and wear it seldomly because its now discontinued :(
    so! If you get the chance. Pick some up or mua it! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by wq13

I have the full size perfume, the mini travel perfume, and even the lotion in this scent. It's really sweet smelling and I get complimented on it a lot. The perfume bottle is beautiful, by the way.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by amarilynd

I just bought this at the semi-annual sale yesterday (yup eventhough their website says it ended a while ago, the sale is still on in stores, which was a pleasant surprise) I got the full 8.4 fl. Ounces bottle and it was in the fragrance mist so mine didn't come with the atomizer. However the perfume of this that was left out as a tester had a broken atomizer so I couldn't even smell the perfume. Anyways I purchased this for a steal of $6.25. It has a great smell and I have not yet worn it on a full day out alone (meaning I sprayed other perfumes on) but it smells fruity, but not overly sweet and like those cheaper drugstore body mists. Obviously compared to the higher end brands it has a very simple mix of smells. I love the packaging for the price and it was one if the reasons why I bought it. I'm excited to wear it and see it's lasting power so that's the reason why I gave it a 4/5 rating. But I'll come back to update it. I'm very happy with my purchase and am very excited to go on the FIRST DAY of the semi annual sale next January rather than waiting a month later to go :P

K so I've worn it out quite a bit and love the smell, but it is not as strong as a perfume but I like it.

UPDATE

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Sta1cee

I went to the mall looking for a body spray and saw this one for 75% off ($3.50). The scent is cheap but then again, I find all VS scents to be on a cheaper side. However, I only wanted a spray for the days when I don't go out so the quality didn't really matter to me.

Overall, it's alright.It's a very sweet perfume and I wouldn't recommend using it in a professional setting. But for casual days, it works.
    I did try the perfume as well and it doesn't last very long. So I'm not surprised it's being discontinued at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

I own this in the body spray. I only bought it because it was 75% off and I liked the bottle. Other than that, I find it unremarkable. To my (unsophisticated) nose, it smells like the usual generic VS floral scent with a dash of fruity mixed in. It's a mediocre scent, but the bottle looks pretty on my dresser and is much preferred to the watered down Bath & Body Works sprays, so I guess it's a keeper - for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked up a TON of this - the perfume, body mist and lotion at the semi-annual sale. THANKFULLY I bought a few of each (great sale) because this scent is so soft, clean and fresh. Lasts and I've gotten compliments already!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

the only thing gorgeous about this perfume is the model and cute bottle. smells like chemical . headache induced. this stuff smells like a man. Great for masculine Mrs. Manly. fluffed up with too much alcohol. Smell too desperate for attention. sharp fragrance that is not well blended in. Scatter scents that do not match. Disturbing fragrance. VS is smart to discontinue this thing. It's a dying breed. RIP

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

One my favorite Victoria's Secret perfumes! The reason why I will never buy this though is because the lasting power is HORRIBLE and if I'm going to pay $45 plus dollars for a perfume then it better have very good lasting power.

EDIT: This is being discontinued unfornately :( Since this and the simply gorgeous are half off, I'm going to finally get myself a bottle of this!! :))

I just love this scent so much! I can't believe that they would discontinue this and keep some of their other crappy scents (glares at rapture & very sexy for her...hmph!)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 7:26:00 AM More reviews by BeeBonnet

Considering the list of notes which make up this scent, I thought I would love it... but instead I find it very drugstore generic smelling and whimpy. I don't get any "strawberry" in this at all. Once applied I'm lucky if I can still smell it 30 minutes later. Nothing special and will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if I got a bad bottle or what, I couldn't smell this at all. It was that faint. I have the mini EDP. I returned it at the VS store and the girl even tried it & couldn't really smell it either. I exchanged for the Incredible spray.