September 30, 2014 | 1837 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Eye Shadow Pencil- Vivid Lilies

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is definitely one gorgeous purple shade stick!
I had been hunting for a shade-stick for quite a long time and came across this one in a small "stuff store" in town and bought it for $1.99. It is a very good product, however on my eyes it creases very badly by itself, though as a base it does pretty OK.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2007 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

If you like MAC shadesticks and eye shadow pencils, you'd love these. I'm sad these aren't easy to find nor offered in many colors however they make a great base. I know some people use these without primers however I have really oily lids so any sort of creme base I'll need to use with a primer however this is a great CHEAP purple/mauve eyeshadow stick that can be used as a base color without coughing up a lot of money. It's a jumbo pencil and needs to be sharpened.. I actually prefer this because the pigment stick isn't prone to breaking this way. These are similar to NYX jumbo pencils but retail for under $2.

Sadly these are so underrated because they're a bit hard to find.

Here's a swatch:

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2005 5:30:00 AM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Superbly gorgeous, Vivid Lilies is one of my absolute fave purples in my collection. And i have many, many purples to choose from! It's this multi-dimensional blue-toned deep royal purple with shimmer. Just lovely on the lid paired with a pearly highlighter on the brow and inner lid. This really brings out the green in my hazel eyes. I love the smooth texture, the heavy pigmentation, and the fact that it stays on all day. The pencil takes some getting used to, but I like how I can just swipe it on and just go. Not for someone who likes a lot of blending though, this can be difficult to work with. I love it though, one of my HG purples! :)