April 17, 2014 | 1814 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Clarins - Hydra Quench Tinted Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by CREEDA

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this today. The quality is excellent, certainly very smooth and satiny, quickly absorbed.
However - the colour is ridiculously dark!
I have rather pale skin and bought No. 01 - Naturel. This is in fact like quite a good tan.......
Looked all right in the store, but.......
I shall continue to use this (having spent 31 euro I am not getting rid of it). I shall mix it with an ordinary moisturiser as recommended in some magazine.
I might buy this again regardless, because of its good qualities - I had been using Clinique but found it rather greasy...I shall however look around for a replacement product unless the colour range improves

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by siamese63

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second tube of this. I have it in shade 02 Beige. It's the best tinted moisturizer I've found. The texture is just right for me, not heavy. It gives a nice healthy colour and glow.

I tried Clarins BB cream as an alternative, but didnt like it at all ....too heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by lobenchis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've got really dry/sensitive skin so I wanted something that's hydrating and that doesn't irritate my skin. This product does just that. It's light and moisturizing but not oily at all. It makes your skin look beautiful.
The only downside is that the lightest shade isn't very light, it is at least 1-2 shades darker that my skin tone. I'm quite fair and I found that it made me look 'tanned' and it wasn't very nice because it was to big a difference compared to my neck/hands.
In conclusion, I was very happy with the quality and would definitely buy the product again if they made it in a lighter shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by hydra101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

*Got a sample from Shopper's and I really like the way it feels - I have dry skin that can feel tight by noon, but this goes on great. I think the colour is dark - called "Honey". But it's a sample and I'm hoping to find something in my shade and will definetely buy it. Will update once I find my shade based on the reviews here about a limited number of options to choose from.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by dennymc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Been using this for the last month coming into the summer. I like not having to use too many products in the heat. As already mentioned by the previous reviewer, the shade range is pretty limited. I am fair, and the lightest shade is a little dark for me. It goes on very dark, but does lighten when blended in...just make sure you cover behind your ears if wearing hair up!
I like to give the tube a good shake before using as otherwise it can squirt out everywhere (learnt the hard way :)
I like the texture, the scent is subtle and fades quickly. The finish is dewy, but I set with Chanel poudre universelle and I love the end-result....my skin still looks like my skin, but just so much better (if that is the look you are going for, which I prefer for the summer).
Not sure if I will repurchase yet(I selected "no" for the moment)...heading over to the reviews of BB's to see if they are worth a look...(gotta love this site!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by coscouns

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the reformulation of Clarin's TM. There are 3 shades: natural, a very light neutral NC/NW 20ish, beige, a light yellow-gold based NC25ish, and peach, a light to medium peachier NC25-30ish.

SPF is only 6. Moisturizes well, evens out skin tone and adds a glow after a few hours on my dry skin. Does have a Clarins French scent, but very subtle. Too bad it has such a narrow shade range, but it is so sheer many skin tones could probably wear it as an enhancement.