December 22, 2014 | 1779 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - visible lift-smooth absolute-hydra collagen complex

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have one word for this foundation, GREASY! I don't have oily skin, but this foundation looked so greasy and slimy on my skin it was disgusting. I could feel it on my skin all day and it just felt gross, I couldn't wait to take it off! This foundation never really sets and instead of looking glowy it just looks oily and nasty. It draws attention to every imperfection on my face and makes pores look huge. It tends to "pool" in pores instead of covering them and making them appear smaller. The coverage is light to medium, so if you have acne or scars or a lot of things to cover then this is not going to be enough coverage for you. I have rosacea and this really doesn't cover it well and if you try to layer it, it just ends up looking super CAKEY and nasty on skin. Even when I try to set it with a powder is still looked oily! This also will clog pores since it is suffocating to the skin. This also contains bismuth oxychloride, which is really bad for the skin- it causes micro tears in the skin which will later lead to infection.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by bisa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow...I guess you know the foundation for your skin when you find it. I bought this on a whim in creamy neutral (no way to test colors) and its the best foundation I've ever used. Matches skin tone perfectly and much nicer than any expensive brand. I'm 52 with very dry skin but I did get the good genes and have nice skin; just a few age spots which this covers nicely in one application. It makes my skin look 10 years younger and stays all day. Love the $14.99 price too! I'm now convinced that the research for is used by all companies so you CAN find great make-up at affordable prices!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

visible lift smooth absolute is a foundation with a brush.it's got collagen complex,it is smooth on the application,blends well,looks flawless,last long.i got this in sun beige for my neutral olive skin.it clicks and the product comes off.i prefer my ecotools foundation brush for that foundation(retractable one).really love the finish of this one.love it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No