L'Oreal visible lift-smooth absolute-hydra collagen complex

on 4/3/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I used to use this product all the time but only stopped a few years ago when I treated myself to MUF HD for wedding pictures. But, I've noticed that it really isn't the nicest look on my skin for day to day living. Now that I'm turning 42, I have to admit that my skin is changing. I would like something less matte for the summer as well.
I went back to this and love it! I'm very fair with redness in my cheeks. I don't have any issues to cover except for larger pores (and my fair share of facial hair). I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this does not settle into either of those.
Skin is normal. I do get dry now if I don't use glycolic in the evening and serum. But, this glides on nicely when i do.
Seems to last all day. I don't use any powders on top or primer below. As far as I'm concerned, the silicone in this is built in primer. I have to admit, I like the laziness of this product. It's perfect for a daily on the go foundation and gives a luminous (not shimmery) look to skin.

on 4/19/2013 1:29:00 PM

I have one word for this foundation, GREASY! I don't have oily skin, but this foundation looked so greasy and slimy on my skin it was disgusting. I could feel it on my skin all day and it just felt gross, I couldn't wait to take it off! This foundation never really sets and instead of looking glowy it just looks oily and nasty. It draws attention to every imperfection on my face and makes pores look huge. It tends to "pool" in pores instead of covering them and making them appear smaller. The coverage is light to medium, so if you have acne or scars or a lot of things to cover then this is not going to be enough coverage for you. I have rosacea and this really doesn't cover it well and if you try to layer it, it just ends up looking super CAKEY and nasty on skin. Even when I try to set it with a powder is still looked oily! This also will clog pores since it is suffocating to the skin. This also contains bismuth oxychloride, which is really bad for the skin- it causes micro tears in the skin which will later lead to infection.

on 1/15/2012 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow...I guess you know the foundation for your skin when you find it. I bought this on a whim in creamy neutral (no way to test colors) and its the best foundation I've ever used. Matches skin tone perfectly and much nicer than any expensive brand. I'm 52 with very dry skin but I did get the good genes and have nice skin; just a few age spots which this covers nicely in one application. It makes my skin look 10 years younger and stays all day. Love the $14.99 price too! I'm now convinced that the research for is used by all companies so you CAN find great make-up at affordable prices!

on 11/4/2011 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

visible lift smooth absolute is a foundation with a brush.it's got collagen complex,it is smooth on the application,blends well,looks flawless,last long.i got this in sun beige for my neutral olive skin.it clicks and the product comes off.i prefer my ecotools foundation brush for that foundation(retractable one).really love the finish of this one.love it!