October 23, 2014 | 901 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Color Shield Fortifying Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by alliebeaar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

need a good conditioner when using this. cleans it , but dries out the hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for a few months and for the first time ever, the lady who cuts my hair told me my hair felt really dry. I stopped using it (will go back to my Pantene moisturizing shampoo). It did make my hair feel clean but was way too drying. Don't recommend this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by jaunemoutarde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this shampoo after dyeing my hair with Garnier Nutrisse permanent hair colour. It definitely did help with colour retention, but eventually the colour faded. The reason I am giving this shampoo a low rating is because it completely dried out my ends. It dried them out so much that I had to chop off about 5 inches of hair today. My stylist ran her fingers through my hair and asked me if I was using a cheap drugstore shampoo because my hair doesn't physically appear damaged; it's just very, very crunchy. I will not repurchase this shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by InspiredByBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great shampoo cleaned my hair great...but it made my hair color fade not as much as other shampoos but still noticable enough . I wont buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by sensan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This dried out my hair so badly. At first I thought it as my hair reacting to the dye but right after I switched shampoos my hair regained moisture and has not had any problems since then.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It made my hair really dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great shampoo, very gentle but cleaned well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by suzanneb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This shampoo made my hair extra mega crazy dry, it leaves my roots squeaky clean and makes my color run down the drain, it did made my hair super shiny but that's due to the cleansing agents this shampoo has, very similar to a clarifying shampoo, I can't even run my fingers thru my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the shampoo I've been alternating with and it is a decent one. Smells so yummy and makes my hair feel great afterwards, one of the better drugstore shampoos for sure. <3 Very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by jogun11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got tired of spending $15 a bottle for shampoo and conditioner for my color treated hair. I've tried many drugstore brands that came recommended but they ended up stripping my color or making my head itch. This shampoo and conditioner are better than most of the more expensive brands! I have alot of fine hair. The softness and SHINE! makes everyday a good hair day. For $2.50 a bottle with a coupon to save $1.50 when you buy (2)....= $3.50 for a fullsize shampoo AND conditioner....how can you go wrong?!