Garnier Color Shield Fortifying Shampoo

3.4

on 1/11/2015 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Nice shampoo, gets hair clean and soft and has an interesting scent. Candy-like. Pink opaque product, sudsy and rinses clean ready for the matching conditioner (or not depending on choice). Recommend!

on 8/17/2014 4:28:00 PM

need a good conditioner when using this. cleans it , but dries out the hair.

on 7/19/2014 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been using this for a few months and for the first time ever, the lady who cuts my hair told me my hair felt really dry. I stopped using it (will go back to my Pantene moisturizing shampoo). It did make my hair feel clean but was way too drying. Don't recommend this one.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I purchased this shampoo after dyeing my hair with Garnier Nutrisse permanent hair colour. It definitely did help with colour retention, but eventually the colour faded. The reason I am giving this shampoo a low rating is because it completely dried out my ends. It dried them out so much that I had to chop off about 5 inches of hair today. My stylist ran her fingers through my hair and asked me if I was using a cheap drugstore shampoo because my hair doesn't physically appear damaged; it's just very, very crunchy. I will not repurchase this shampoo.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great shampoo cleaned my hair great...but it made my hair color fade not as much as other shampoos but still noticable enough . I wont buy this again.

on 5/9/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This dried out my hair so badly. At first I thought it as my hair reacting to the dye but right after I switched shampoos my hair regained moisture and has not had any problems since then.

on 2/17/2013 6:04:00 PM

It made my hair really dry.

on 2/10/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great shampoo, very gentle but cleaned well.

on 2/2/2013 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This shampoo made my hair extra mega crazy dry, it leaves my roots squeaky clean and makes my color run down the drain, it did made my hair super shiny but that's due to the cleansing agents this shampoo has, very similar to a clarifying shampoo, I can't even run my fingers thru my hair.

on 12/17/2012 4:40:00 PM

This is the shampoo I've been alternating with and it is a decent one. Smells so yummy and makes my hair feel great afterwards, one of the better drugstore shampoos for sure. <3 Very moisturizing.