September 30, 2014 | 1806 users online

Hair Treatments - Garnier - Fructis Daily Care Silky Secret Leave-In

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by asifsys23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This stuff is my HOLY. GRAIL. However, it's discontinued, so i'm in the process of rebuying as much as I can online because it isn't even stores where I live anymore. (The big city of north dallas.. ugh!) I can honestly say it's the best thing to ever happen to my hair because of the mix of proteins and moisture, which is EXACTLY what your hair needs to grow. This basically made my hair grow like a weed in addition to it's promise to gently detangle and strengthen my hair. I currently have one bottle left (eek!!!) and I've even used it on my full lace wigs to great success.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Ashleenlababee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the WORST detangler I have ever used. It did not on any way make my hair less tangly if anything it made it more tangly and rough feeling. My hair is really dry which may be the reason because it worked fine with my sisters normal healthy hair! GIRLS WITH DRY HAIR DON'T USE THIS

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Discontinued!!
At least, im guessing, cause i just bought it for 1.80 from Big Lots. I just tried it in my short, dry hair and ohmygod, immediately incredible! Smells gorgeous, left my dry hair soft and tangle free. I cant wait to try it in wethair before being blow dried.
Scoop it up if youget the chancebefore its too late!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by tiahc3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am in the process of growing my hair out to donate 10 inches to Locks of Love and still have shoulder length hair after I donate (it will touch my pants in the back). Because I have fine, colored hair I am unable to condition it without it being flat and greasy. That leads to tons of tangles Every time I wear my hair down. A few sprays on my damp hair and not only can I brush it pain free when it dries (never brush or comb wet hair, it causes breakage/damage) but I can now wear my hair down and it prevents tangles!!! When my hair is dry I spray my hair brush once per side (I have to separate my hair in half and brush it in sections it's so long) and it also prevents frizz and leaves my hairs soft, smooth without looking or feeling greasy. My coworkers have started complimenting on my hair and ask how I keep it so healthy now that I can wear it down. Many didn't know how long it was since I always had to wear it in a bun because it would even tangle in a pony tail.
I will use this product everyday until it isn't made anymore. I love it and have started telling everyone that has tangle problems or leaves their hair down they have to try this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Terrible. Sticky in my hair and leaves a gross residue. Unable to style afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossAndCookies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is AWESOME!! My hair is SUPER tangly, and this is the only spray that works. After I spray this in my hair I can comb it with a really thin tooth comb with no stops! My hair feels silky, soft, healthy, smooth, and TOTALLY tangle free. EHMAGAWD luh-ve it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by AngieTheBeautyGuru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have long hair that stops at the bottom of my bra and I always need all the conditioning I can get. I use this leave-in conditioning spray daily to condition my roots. And after using it about three or four times, my hair looks and feels healthier and is super silky! Once I apply it to my roots, it penetrates it's way to the tips of my hair leaving it perfect. This leave-in conditioning spray has took a spot in my 'Staples List'. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by sc2944

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Me: Bleached, THIN hair, chest length. This is THE only detangler and conditioner that I will ever use until they stop making it (knock on wood.) Why? It absolutely does not weigh down my hair or make it greasy. It does quite the opposite. This stuff leaves my hair shiny, silky, non-greasy, and detangles like nothing has detangled it before. Holy. Grail. Alert!

I use this in conjunction with Organix nourishing coconut milk anti-breakage serum. Another amazing product. But! that's another review for a different day. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by GGnumber1fan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is GREAT! First off, it's a water-based spray so it's great for those who may have very thin hair with no volume that don't want to have hair that's weighed-down. I personally have thick, coarser hair so I don't mind spraying about 8 sprays all over my hair with this even closer to my roots. I bought this because I ran out of my CHI Keratin Mist which was my HG leave-in conditioner but now that I've found this product, I've totally changed my mind! I was lucky enough to find this product at my local drugstore on sale for only $2.99! I honestly should've picked up a second bottle because this is honestly such an amazing hair product.

How I use this is I spray it evenly throughout my hair after I wash it and it is still damp. I spray it in after I add in my other products like my leave-in cream conditioner and so on. Then I blow-dry my hair. I'm seriously left with super shiny, soft hair and I'm just loving it, especially now that it is summer. What I think is great about this is, if you look at the list of ingredients, the second ingredient is Demethicone which is of course a silicone and that really is what's going to help give your hair that silkiness. There's also silk amino acids in this which surprised me because not many cheap leave-in conditioner sprays would contain a protein like this one. I forgot to mention, but this product also adds alot of shine to you hair!

Cons: There isn't really anything bad I can say about this, but maybe that I find it isn't the best thing to use in your dry, already styles hair, it will not work as like a heat protectant. But yeah that's all.

Would I recommend this? Absolutely! It's SO inexpensive and it works GREAT! The smell of this stuff is unreal! I love that fruity-apple scent it has and it actually stays in your hair for the whole day and trust me, you'll receive compliments :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by obsess1beauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is definitely HG status for my african american hair which is fickle, dry, damaged/breaking and super thick. I bought this on a whim after deciding I needed a detangler/leave-in to manage my new hair cut. I was skeptical as garnier has a reputation for big claims and little results (at least in my case), but after I sprayed this on a single section of my hair and combed through it...WOW...!!!! It made my hair SO MANAGEABLE and smooth; not to mention it smells good too! I was blown away. My hair is such a hassle when it's dry that I only comb it when it's wet and covered in conditioner- not anymore! Also, this has protein in it, so if your hair is protein-sensitive, beware. I noticed a TON less shedding as I used this, too. I comb my hair over the sink to monitor how much of it comes out of my comb...I'm happy to say only a few strands will be dearly missed. This stuff is literally a miracle!