July 28, 2014 | 1506 users online

Hair Treatments - Phyto - Phytokératine Serum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product, its moisturised my curls and makes them less frizzy, and the scent is absolutely beautiful and natural smelling. No build-up on my fine hair. One thing I really love about this product that no other hair product offers is it is non-sticky and silicone-free and leaves my hands feeling silky and moisturised too! When I first started using it I kept wondering why my hands felt so smooth and comfortable. With other products I always have to rinse my hands under the tap to get off the sticky slimy residue, and my hands often felt drier and in need of more cream than usual. With this product I can skip that step and my hands get beautified at the same time. I noticed I often skip hand-cream on the days I use this.

My only complaint is my hair drinks it up and the small size. I have fine hair in between my shoulders and the middle of my back, and it takes 5-6 pumps to work its best rather than the 1 - 2 suggested. I really think it would be a great sucess if they could make a value sized bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by mycuriosity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too expensive for a little bit of product. I am going through bad hair, split ends thing. I trimmed my ends and am taking care of my hair ( eating right, no heat,no chemicals) and i use this at the ends,did nothing to prevent split ends, if anything it probably brought it on quicker

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really disappointed with this one. The reviews on Sephora were great so I expected to see a major difference especially since it's a Phyto product. Honestly, this just seems like regular hair cream, not a serum. My hair is long, to the middle of my back, but it takes 5-6 pumps to get the job done. Aside from some slight frizz control I can't say I've noticed a difference. The smell is a generic "cherry almond" -- I don't mind it but it's not a selling point. Save your money, get some Fekkai hair cream instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I've had pretty good experiences with Phyto products, but this serum was a let down and definitely not worth the $30. I was expecting a clear serum but it's a off-white cream. I found the scent to be nasty and strong but a lot of Sephora reviews raved about how good it smelled so YMMV. The box says to use one drop but I find that I need at least one pump of product to cover the ends of my long-ish hair. I honestly don't think it did anything for my hair, so if you have relatively shiny hair I wouldn't recommend this. Obviously, this also didn't "repair" my split ends as there really is no cure for split ends other than cutting them off. Compared to other Phyto products, I prefer Phyto 7, which is like a good hair day in a tube for me.