August 29, 2014 | 1192 users online

Polishes - Essence - Just In Case

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by allthegoodonesaretaken

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

When buying online, you have to look at the size. Although it's only a dollar, is really, really tiny (but quite cute, yes?). I love how the caps match the color. I find it very attractive and fun to look at. In terms of value, Jordana kicked this one out of the water. However, the size shouldn't be a huge problem for you if you're one of those people who have never finished a nail polish in your life. : )

In terms of quality, it's pretty good. Same as Jordana I'd say. Very nice array of unsual colors. Definately worth a try. Not bad, not bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very pretty metallic copper polish. It costs under $1 at Ulta. I didn't expect much in terms of durability, but can absolutely say I'm impressed. I don't use base or top coats, and yet this polish has gone three days strong with no chips and only minimal rub offs on my nail tips. I gave the packaging 5 lippies b/c even though it is a short brush, it is full and works very well during application. I'll definitely be returning to Ulta and trying more nail polishes from the Essence line.