October 25, 2014 | 967 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Spiced Pumpkin Bath and Shower Gel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was hoping they would bring it back for this year's halloween, but they didn't. It had the most amazing scent EVER, o.m.g. I'm gonna hope for next year now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Yummy! That's the first word that comes to mind when I smell this. It has a wonderful warm indulgent fragrance. The gel has a really thick consistency and works up a rich lather. Also softens my skin. Its not too moisturising however, but I don't mind that since I use a body lotion everyday anyway. I would love to repurchase this but I doubt I'll be able to as its a LE.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells amazing! I got the 500ml bottle and it will last a long time too.. This was part of the 2011 Halloween collection so I don't think it's available anymore :( But anyhow, I love this product, get it if you can! The one minus side to this is the fact that it's not very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 3:49:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

What a wonderful scent and consistency this delicious shower gel has. As we head towards the festive season, its lovely to use such warm, spicy products to get one in the mood, but this one is more than a cheap thrill. Its fruity kind of peachy but mostly the most glorious sweet pumpkin pie. The lather is spot on, rich and smooth. I have used Glogg by LUSH for a seasonal fling, but this is even better.