July 30, 2014 | 2166 users online

Liquid - Artistry - Hydrating Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by GeoFly

I have combination dry/oily skin with the dry part being around my mouth and chin area. This foundation does a great job at not only looking really natural, it is really moisturizing! I don't even need to put on moisturizer before applying. It also has an amazing, not too thick or thin ratio, with a silky spread. A little goes a long way, and the coverage is great! A staple for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by jelly1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very, very dry skin because I have eczema. Most foundations make my skin look flakey, but this one doesn't. Which is a very big plus for me. It also covers well and looks good as new even after a few hours out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

This is a really good foundation. It doesn't cake or look fake. It simply blends in and gives me a nice glow that is natural. It also hides imperfections and does not wear off as the day goes by. I use Chiffon and can also use Natural on my NC20 skin tone. I also like their Balancing foundation which also gives me the same results even though its supposed to be a matte finish. I'm not an IBO.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Leighann1223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation has made stopped using y ultimate favorite Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. The coverage awesome. Good enough to cover any imperfections, spots or discolorations making your sking look flawless. I use this foundation on a daily basis. Not only does it give me a flawless finish, but it actually lasts all day for me. It is also good foundation for your skin since it has natural ingredients and minerals. it also has SPF 20. I recommend this foundation to everyone since there is a balancing and a hydrating foundation. To best match your skin type. I use both since I have combination skin. Hydrating in Winter Balancing in Summer. I don't think I can stop saying only good stuff about this product.
For reference I am an NC35-37 in Mac and use this in the color Soleil.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No