Artistry Hydrating Foundation

4.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my everyday foundation ! The best I ever tried !!I've tried a lot a lot of high end foundation and always come back to this one . I use it with my beauty blender and sometime with my sigma brush and it gives me a sheer coverage , it looks so natural that it looks like I don't wear any make up . Most importantly, It does not oxydise and does not have any scent !I tend to oxydise with other brands ! I live in Asia , the weather is really hot here and I sweat a lot and in the the end of the day the color stays the same ! It's a wonderful foundation !! The con's is that it's not easy to order !!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have combination dry/oily skin with the dry part being around my mouth and chin area. This foundation does a great job at not only looking really natural, it is really moisturizing! I don't even need to put on moisturizer before applying. It also has an amazing, not too thick or thin ratio, with a silky spread. A little goes a long way, and the coverage is great! A staple for sure.

I have very, very dry skin because I have eczema. Most foundations make my skin look flakey, but this one doesn't. Which is a very big plus for me. It also covers well and looks good as new even after a few hours out.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a really good foundation. It doesn't cake or look fake. It simply blends in and gives me a nice glow that is natural. It also hides imperfections and does not wear off as the day goes by. I use Chiffon and can also use Natural on my NC20 skin tone. I also like their Balancing foundation which also gives me the same results even though its supposed to be a matte finish. I'm not an IBO.

It's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This foundation has made stopped using y ultimate favorite Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. The coverage awesome. Good enough to cover any imperfections, spots or discolorations making your sking look flawless. I use this foundation on a daily basis. Not only does it give me a flawless finish, but it actually lasts all day for me. It is also good foundation for your skin since it has natural ingredients and minerals. it also has SPF 20. I recommend this foundation to everyone since there is a balancing and a hydrating foundation. To best match your skin type. I use both since I have combination skin. Hydrating in Winter Balancing in Summer. I don't think I can stop saying only good stuff about this product.
For reference I am an NC35-37 in Mac and use this in the color Soleil.