October 23, 2014 | 1952 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by RJ94

This blusher is just perfect for my fair-medium indian skin tone. It does feel unnatural. It has kind of warm undertone. Little goes a long way! It is very pigmented.

It is a little pricey, but all Mac prdoucts usually are. But I still feel it is worth buying, and you will have it for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by lovepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved this! On my fair/medium skin, it just looked so rosy and beautiful! Definitely use a light hand applying, it is very heavily pigmented. It will probably take me years to finish this pan, I need so little of it. Also, this stuff lasts after applied. I actually prefer it to my Nars now, just for that reason. This blush is perfect for people who hate shimmer. I don't mind it personally, but don't want it everyday, and it's actually kind of difficult to find a good brand without it. And this color! So so pretty. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by charmaineloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the color, it's a warm coral-pink color with no sparkles, which looks awesome on my nc25 skin tone. While I love the color and finish of this blush, a little bit goes a long way and that's why it's easy to apply too much. I still recommend it though, but be careful with how much you use. Mac blushes are long wearing, and one pan will last you a long time, so for the price you pay it's totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

This is going to sound a little gross, but I am mentioning this (admitting this) to emphasize the value of this product; I purchased this product in 2006. It is now 2013, and I am just finishing it now. I did not wear this every single day since then, but I think it's safe to say at least 3-5 days weekly on average I have used this since purchasing. I have an obsessive *need* to finish all the beauty products I purchase, I suppose it's my way of justifying the amount of money I spend on makeup. ($21 for this particular blush, for example)

The product itself is light and almost sheer, flattering to any and all skin tones. It has probably been one of my favorites right up there with Clinique blushes. I don't believe this has been the source of any breakouts, simply because such a small amount is used. I've alternated between many, many different blushes, but most recently use Eco tools tapered blush brush.

Overall, a must have for every day makeup people!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Fleur power is a bright, happy shade of coral/pink, that is very pretty and wearable. It brightens up my face without looking overdone, provided I apply with a light hand (I am NC 35). Fleur Power is a satin finish, so it's highly pigmented- a little goes a long way. It would look best on light/medium to tan-ish skin. It looks super bright in the pan, and is such a beautiful color- surprisingly wearable considering how bright it looks. It really is the perfect blend of pink and coral, and is great for Spring and Summer, though it is fine for year-round use as well. I also have MAC blushes in Blushbaby (which I've reviewed) and Pinch Me. Blushbaby is a muted pink/beige that is perfect for all occasions, day/night, while I prefer Pinch Me for nights/going out or Fall/Winter, as it is a darker, rosy shade. Fleur Power is really the happy medium- it's not so light/muted that it's barely there, but not overly dark or unwearable. It's bright and fun without being too obvious--the key is applying with a light hand and blending to a natural finish. MAC has some great blushes, and Fleur Power is definitely one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by emmalybtch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this blush every single day. It's a gorgeous corally pink, and It's very pigmented. This looks good on everyone. It just warms up my face like no other blush :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

its a great peachy pink blush (coral). its a satin finish and lasts all day on my light medium skin. its very pigmented tho, so less is more. i use squirrel hair blush brush for this and i have no trouble at all blending it. its very soft and it doesnt break me out. ive been using this regularly (2-3x a week) for 2 years and i have NOT yet hit pan. very good buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Dieuthuy

This is my first purchase from MAC and I really like this blush. Since I was little disappointed of NARS blush I've tried this one (and yeah, it is so much cheaper). The colour is very soft pink (love that colour!), but you have to be carefull, the blush is very pigmented and you have to blend it out a lot, but its finish is beautiful. The lasting is also pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by missbioniclegs

Applied lightly makes me look like I've been drinking, applied any more and I look sunburnt, cannot get this to look good at all. Was really excited about getting this because I wanted a coral pink but I see no coral at all, it just looks red on me. Perhaps it just isn't right for my skin tone (fair to medium nw20). I would advise to try this out at a MAC store if you can beforehand and not rely on swatches online if you're unsure like I did.

Edit: Okay, after a couple of weeks I've learnt to apply this a bit better, it looks good very lightly applied and with natural or even no other makeup (on me anyway) so quite liking it now. I'd still definitely recommend trying it at a store if you can though. - Added a lippie.

UPDATE: I say this with a heavy heart as I adore MAC's products and doubt I'll find replacements for many but I cannot repurchase their products now that they are not cruelty free due to supplying China. :( I cannot support cruelty for my own vanity.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Hated this blush, another lesson of why I should never buy things on impulse! On my NC25 skin-tone, it comes off as very bright coral-pink, bordering on red. It's extremely pigmented, yet impossible to apply lightly thanks to it's coral and red tones. The application for me was quite chalky and impossible for me to apply in a rush.