January 25, 2015 | 1101 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 12:39:00 AM More reviews by creamsodasundae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a blush that I always go to in my makeup stash. It looks best when I am a bit tanned (though I wear it all year round), and adds quite a pop of colour. It lasts all day for me. It is a definite staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 12:56:00 PM More reviews by juliealex1

I'm IN LOVE with Fleur Power! It makes me look like I have naturally rosy cheeks. It's so lovely on my fair skin. I wish I had found this earlier. I'll never use another blush. There's a lot of product so I think it will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by sweetness10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute fave blush and suits my NC20 skintone perfectly! It gives a gorgeous fresh look - like I've come in out of the cold with flushed cheeks - It's so flattering and I love that it doesn't have shimmer like Nars Orgasm, which makes it ideal for daytime and adding a youthful look but is a very similar shade other than that. It's a great combination of pink and peach so goes with any lipstick shade. It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way, which means that despite the price you don't need to use much so it won't run out very fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by RJ94

This blusher is just perfect for my fair-medium indian skin tone. It does feel unnatural. It has kind of warm undertone. Little goes a long way! It is very pigmented.

It is a little pricey, but all Mac prdoucts usually are. But I still feel it is worth buying, and you will have it for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by lovepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved this! On my fair/medium skin, it just looked so rosy and beautiful! Definitely use a light hand applying, it is very heavily pigmented. It will probably take me years to finish this pan, I need so little of it. Also, this stuff lasts after applied. I actually prefer it to my Nars now, just for that reason. This blush is perfect for people who hate shimmer. I don't mind it personally, but don't want it everyday, and it's actually kind of difficult to find a good brand without it. And this color! So so pretty. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by charmaineloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the color, it's a warm coral-pink color with no sparkles, which looks awesome on my nc25 skin tone. While I love the color and finish of this blush, a little bit goes a long way and that's why it's easy to apply too much. I still recommend it though, but be careful with how much you use. Mac blushes are long wearing, and one pan will last you a long time, so for the price you pay it's totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

This is going to sound a little gross, but I am mentioning this (admitting this) to emphasize the value of this product; I purchased this product in 2006. It is now 2013, and I am just finishing it now. I did not wear this every single day since then, but I think it's safe to say at least 3-5 days weekly on average I have used this since purchasing. I have an obsessive *need* to finish all the beauty products I purchase, I suppose it's my way of justifying the amount of money I spend on makeup. ($21 for this particular blush, for example)

The product itself is light and almost sheer, flattering to any and all skin tones. It has probably been one of my favorites right up there with Clinique blushes. I don't believe this has been the source of any breakouts, simply because such a small amount is used. I've alternated between many, many different blushes, but most recently use Eco tools tapered blush brush.

Overall, a must have for every day makeup people!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Fleur power is a bright, happy shade of coral/pink, that is very pretty and wearable. It brightens up my face without looking overdone, provided I apply with a light hand (I am NC 35). Fleur Power is a satin finish, so it's highly pigmented- a little goes a long way. It would look best on light/medium to tan-ish skin. It looks super bright in the pan, and is such a beautiful color- surprisingly wearable considering how bright it looks. It really is the perfect blend of pink and coral, and is great for Spring and Summer, though it is fine for year-round use as well. I also have MAC blushes in Blushbaby (which I've reviewed) and Pinch Me. Blushbaby is a muted pink/beige that is perfect for all occasions, day/night, while I prefer Pinch Me for nights/going out or Fall/Winter, as it is a darker, rosy shade. Fleur Power is really the happy medium- it's not so light/muted that it's barely there, but not overly dark or unwearable. It's bright and fun without being too obvious--the key is applying with a light hand and blending to a natural finish. MAC has some great blushes, and Fleur Power is definitely one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by emmalybtch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this blush every single day. It's a gorgeous corally pink, and It's very pigmented. This looks good on everyone. It just warms up my face like no other blush :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

its a great peachy pink blush (coral). its a satin finish and lasts all day on my light medium skin. its very pigmented tho, so less is more. i use squirrel hair blush brush for this and i have no trouble at all blending it. its very soft and it doesnt break me out. ive been using this regularly (2-3x a week) for 2 years and i have NOT yet hit pan. very good buy.