Yes To Carrots Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Clarifying Cleanser

3.4

Aqua (Water), Sodium Coceth Sulfate, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomatoes) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Genus (Red Tea) Extract, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Extract, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Maris Aqua (Dead Sea Water), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate Peel) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Leaf) Extract, Capsicum Annuum (Red Pepper) Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Magnesium Chloride, Maris Limus (Silt) Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Oil, Niacin, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Rhodella Reticulata Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid.

on 7/12/2015 10:29:00 AM

I hope this product will never be discontinued! I have struggled with not so clear skin lately and have been using the First Aid Beauty cleanser. At first I liked it but after a while it didn't seem to do much for me. As a result of this, I had a lot of breakouts and searched for a new cleanser. I knew I needed a cleanser which wouldn't mess with my skin's pH-balance. I found this one on Feelunique.com at a great price, and I must say it has already cleared up my skin remarkably! I have only been using it for three days and I can't wait to see the end result. Thank you, Yes To, I really hope you will continue to make this product forever :-)

on 7/9/2015 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser was completely ineffective, and because my face wasn't ever really clean, my acne got worse. I have extremely oily skin and I'm prone to blemishes, so this just didnt cut it. Honestly I've been using it up by using it as a shaving cream (this cleanser lathers well), but once the bottle's empty I will not be repurchasing. I really wanted to like this but I just do not have any luck with Yes To Carrots products.

on 7/4/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product doesn't do anything for my skin. I have oily, acne-prone skin and thought this product would help since it obviously states that on the packaging. After using it for a couple weeks, and haven't noticed any significant change.
On the bright side it didn't break me out, but it didn't prevent me from getting pimples in general. It just doesn't do anything. I probably won't buy this product again, just not worth it especially if it doesn't help in any way.

on 5/2/2015 11:26:00 PM

I have to agree with other reviewers. This stuff is harsh,drying,and left me with pimples snd flakey skin. It didnt lather well and it feels slimey. also feels as though it stings my face. Ive never quite used a wash like this before. Just terrible.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is awful...it didn't clear anything up on my face at all....it broke me out even more...and it felt weird--this whole line of products feels slimy.. it didn't remove makeup well, and it's expensive as well in comparison to other products that actually work!!...i do not recommend. ..if you want a few less dollars in your purses and a few more zits, then this might be for you...sucky, sucky, sucky product...i guess it's so expensive Bcuz hardly anyone buys the stuff! !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this to clear up my skin, which has gotten terrible this winter. It did nothing for my skin but make it worse. I used it with my clarisonic, after i had taken all my makeup off, and all it did was give me more pimples. Would no recommend.

on 1/31/2015 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't use this all the time, but mainly when I have a hard time with my face having red spots or acne. :/
At times my skin will have patchy red spots and I find that putting this on, leaving it a few minutes then rinsing with cool water, really helps soothe it and takes the red away. I will always keep some of this product on hand for those occasions!!

PROS- for once, none. CONS- it burns my skin and leaves it so dry and red and irritated and I don't have sensitive skin and have never had an allergic reaction to any cosmetics. It doesn't help clear acne or get rid of it.

I've always trusted Makeupalley for the best beauty reviews so I thought I should finally give a review myself. I first began using the Yes To Tomatoes Face Scrub which really helped exfoliate my pores and clear my acne. Then the formula completely changed and the new scrub completely broke me out! I decided to stick to the Yes To Tomatoes line of products because of how well the scrub worked before, so I picked up the Gel Cleanser. In less than a week nearly all my acne was gone (and trust me, there was A LOT to clear up.) this Gel Cleanser is great for oily skin. It leaves my face glowing and very clean-feeling. I have not noticed an odd odor in this product. To me, it smells like what it is made of; tomatoes, of course. As a little bonus, this product also effectively removes all traces of makeup! No wipes or extra cleansers needed! I really love this product and how natural the ingredients are. Definitely will be repurchasing! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

this is SO drying !! after just one time using this my face was really right, patchy, flaky and rough. even my moisturizer didnt help!! it made me way oilier, and also smells very very bad. i wouldnt recommend this to people