December 19, 2014 | 826 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Clarifying Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by aminahdonato

I did not like this product and was surprised that it got so much postive feedback. I have combination skin and it is especially oily on my forehead and chin. This did nothing to control the oilyness. I also have noticeable pimples on my chin and forehead and this also did nothing to help it. In fact, I got more pimples during the time I used this than I had prior. Although I didn't like it, I can see it being a decent product for someone who doesn't have problematic skin. Since I and the target audience of this product do have problematic skin, I have come to the conclusion that this product sucks and I will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PROS- for once, none. CONS- it burns my skin and leaves it so dry and red and irritated and I don't have sensitive skin and have never had an allergic reaction to any cosmetics. It doesn't help clear acne or get rid of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by maddieleeann12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've always trusted Makeupalley for the best beauty reviews so I thought I should finally give a review myself. I first began using the Yes To Tomatoes Face Scrub which really helped exfoliate my pores and clear my acne. Then the formula completely changed and the new scrub completely broke me out! I decided to stick to the Yes To Tomatoes line of products because of how well the scrub worked before, so I picked up the Gel Cleanser. In less than a week nearly all my acne was gone (and trust me, there was A LOT to clear up.) this Gel Cleanser is great for oily skin. It leaves my face glowing and very clean-feeling. I have not noticed an odd odor in this product. To me, it smells like what it is made of; tomatoes, of course. As a little bonus, this product also effectively removes all traces of makeup! No wipes or extra cleansers needed! I really love this product and how natural the ingredients are. Definitely will be repurchasing! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is SO drying !! after just one time using this my face was really right, patchy, flaky and rough. even my moisturizer didnt help!! it made me way oilier, and also smells very very bad. i wouldnt recommend this to people

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by sandyswitchblade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff make my skin so dry and tight and break out even more since it was so irritated!
I actually think i may have gotten a rash from this stuff! If you have dry skin, definitely stay away!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by JenniferBalesteri

This is my HG facial cleanser. Love Love Love!
Unique, fresh, vine ripened fragrance, good "detergent ability" against makeup, gentle to my eyes and skin.

Keeps acne and blemishes in check. It's inexpensive for the benefits, and I can pick it up at Target! I'm formerly a Purity by Philosophy user, and I can honestly say I think these are similar. Prior to this I used Bobbi Brown's tube soap, and while that was good, it was a bit stripping.

I've recently picked up my third tube of this face wash and I just love it! I use my Clarsonic deep pore brush, and scrub away the day. I also love the Yes to Carrots and Yes to Cucumber body washes....it seems like the missing parabens in this brand are what I've been looking for! I feel really CLEAN! Recommend this brand highly!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by kourtsnow

I have just finished my first bottle of this scrub.
Being someone with acne prone skin and being desperate to find a facial cleanser that helps with my acne i find it very hard to find a good product that actually feels like its doing something. Ive tried neutrogena products (including their new naturals scrub) and it just didnt feel like it was doing anything for my skin.
So i came across this one day and decided to try it and it wasnt long before i was back at the store picking up the Spot treatment stick and moisturizer from the line. I use the cleanser daily, and of course its no magic scrub that makes it all disappear right away, but it has CERTAINLY helped.
From my 2-3 months of use;
My acne has calmed down a lot with exceptions of monthly breakouts.
my skin is smoother
it helps heal my pimples faster ( especially when combined with treatment stick)

*****UPDATE*******
this product since then hasnt had much effect on me since, so perhaps my skin has just gotten used to it :(
Quite upset

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by hcase

This product is great. I have acne and this has been one of the products that has helped me get rid of my acne. I used to have lots of acne and now I only have a few small spots.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by oilyteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

cleaned okay, but grew MOLD!

this actually cleaned my face really well i liked how small the exfoliating beads were, however it did nothing for my acne, smelled really awful and after using it for about 2 weeks i opened the cap and there was black mold growing in the inside of this cap, gross!

i would suggest trying st ives green tea scrub its MUCH better then this and beads are really small, my skin gets irritated when i use something with heavy exfoliating beads

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by hbomb232

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this daily in the shower with the Olay electric cleansing brush thing. I've had pretty bad acne for the past few years, including leading up to and on my wedding day, and the combo of this cleanser and the brush has made a huge difference. I'm not sure which element deserves more credit, so I figure I'll post a review for both.