Yes To Carrots Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Clarifying Cleanser

3.5

Aqua (Water), Sodium Coceth Sulfate, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomatoes) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Genus (Red Tea) Extract, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Extract, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Maris Aqua (Dead Sea Water), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate Peel) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Leaf) Extract, Capsicum Annuum (Red Pepper) Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Magnesium Chloride, Maris Limus (Silt) Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Oil, Niacin, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Rhodella Reticulata Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is awful...it didn't clear anything up on my face at all....it broke me out even more...and it felt weird--this whole line of products feels slimy.. it didn't remove makeup well, and it's expensive as well in comparison to other products that actually work!!...i do not recommend. ..if you want a few less dollars in your purses and a few more zits, then this might be for you...sucky, sucky, sucky product...i guess it's so expensive Bcuz hardly anyone buys the stuff! !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this to clear up my skin, which has gotten terrible this winter. It did nothing for my skin but make it worse. I used it with my clarisonic, after i had taken all my makeup off, and all it did was give me more pimples. Would no recommend.

on 1/31/2015 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't use this all the time, but mainly when I have a hard time with my face having red spots or acne. :/
At times my skin will have patchy red spots and I find that putting this on, leaving it a few minutes then rinsing with cool water, really helps soothe it and takes the red away. I will always keep some of this product on hand for those occasions!!

PROS- for once, none. CONS- it burns my skin and leaves it so dry and red and irritated and I don't have sensitive skin and have never had an allergic reaction to any cosmetics. It doesn't help clear acne or get rid of it.

I've always trusted Makeupalley for the best beauty reviews so I thought I should finally give a review myself. I first began using the Yes To Tomatoes Face Scrub which really helped exfoliate my pores and clear my acne. Then the formula completely changed and the new scrub completely broke me out! I decided to stick to the Yes To Tomatoes line of products because of how well the scrub worked before, so I picked up the Gel Cleanser. In less than a week nearly all my acne was gone (and trust me, there was A LOT to clear up.) this Gel Cleanser is great for oily skin. It leaves my face glowing and very clean-feeling. I have not noticed an odd odor in this product. To me, it smells like what it is made of; tomatoes, of course. As a little bonus, this product also effectively removes all traces of makeup! No wipes or extra cleansers needed! I really love this product and how natural the ingredients are. Definitely will be repurchasing! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

this is SO drying !! after just one time using this my face was really right, patchy, flaky and rough. even my moisturizer didnt help!! it made me way oilier, and also smells very very bad. i wouldnt recommend this to people

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff make my skin so dry and tight and break out even more since it was so irritated!
I actually think i may have gotten a rash from this stuff! If you have dry skin, definitely stay away!!!

This is my HG facial cleanser. Love Love Love!
Unique, fresh, vine ripened fragrance, good "detergent ability" against makeup, gentle to my eyes and skin.

Keeps acne and blemishes in check. It's inexpensive for the benefits, and I can pick it up at Target! I'm formerly a Purity by Philosophy user, and I can honestly say I think these are similar. Prior to this I used Bobbi Brown's tube soap, and while that was good, it was a bit stripping.

I've recently picked up my third tube of this face wash and I just love it! I use my Clarsonic deep pore brush, and scrub away the day. I also love the Yes to Carrots and Yes to Cucumber body washes....it seems like the missing parabens in this brand are what I've been looking for! I feel really CLEAN! Recommend this brand highly!

on 12/14/2013 11:07:00 PM

I have just finished my first bottle of this scrub.
Being someone with acne prone skin and being desperate to find a facial cleanser that helps with my acne i find it very hard to find a good product that actually feels like its doing something. Ive tried neutrogena products (including their new naturals scrub) and it just didnt feel like it was doing anything for my skin.
So i came across this one day and decided to try it and it wasnt long before i was back at the store picking up the Spot treatment stick and moisturizer from the line. I use the cleanser daily, and of course its no magic scrub that makes it all disappear right away, but it has CERTAINLY helped.
From my 2-3 months of use;
My acne has calmed down a lot with exceptions of monthly breakouts.
my skin is smoother
it helps heal my pimples faster ( especially when combined with treatment stick)

*****UPDATE*******
this product since then hasnt had much effect on me since, so perhaps my skin has just gotten used to it :(
Quite upset

on 11/30/2013 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great. I have acne and this has been one of the products that has helped me get rid of my acne. I used to have lots of acne and now I only have a few small spots.