April 17, 2014 | 1785 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Clarifying Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is SO drying !! after just one time using this my face was really right, patchy, flaky and rough. even my moisturizer didnt help!! it made me way oilier, and also smells very very bad. i wouldnt recommend this to people

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by sandyswitchblade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff make my skin so dry and tight and break out even more since it was so irritated!
I actually think i may have gotten a rash from this stuff! If you have dry skin, definitely stay away!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by JenniferBalesteri

This is my HG facial cleanser. Love Love Love!
Unique, fresh, vine ripened fragrance, good "detergent ability" against makeup, gentle to my eyes and skin.

Keeps acne and blemishes in check. It's inexpensive for the benefits, and I can pick it up at Target! I'm formerly a Purity by Philosophy user, and I can honestly say I think these are similar. Prior to this I used Bobbi Brown's tube soap, and while that was good, it was a bit stripping.

I've recently picked up my third tube of this face wash and I just love it! I use my Clarsonic deep pore brush, and scrub away the day. I also love the Yes to Carrots and Yes to Cucumber body washes....it seems like the missing parabens in this brand are what I've been looking for! I feel really CLEAN! Recommend this brand highly!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by kourtsnow

I have just finished my first bottle of this scrub.
Being someone with acne prone skin and being desperate to find a facial cleanser that helps with my acne i find it very hard to find a good product that actually feels like its doing something. Ive tried neutrogena products (including their new naturals scrub) and it just didnt feel like it was doing anything for my skin.
So i came across this one day and decided to try it and it wasnt long before i was back at the store picking up the Spot treatment stick and moisturizer from the line. I use the cleanser daily, and of course its no magic scrub that makes it all disappear right away, but it has CERTAINLY helped.
From my 2-3 months of use;
My acne has calmed down a lot with exceptions of monthly breakouts.
my skin is smoother
it helps heal my pimples faster ( especially when combined with treatment stick)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by hcase

This product is great. I have acne and this has been one of the products that has helped me get rid of my acne. I used to have lots of acne and now I only have a few small spots.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by oilyteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

cleaned okay, but grew MOLD!

this actually cleaned my face really well i liked how small the exfoliating beads were, however it did nothing for my acne, smelled really awful and after using it for about 2 weeks i opened the cap and there was black mold growing in the inside of this cap, gross!

i would suggest trying st ives green tea scrub its MUCH better then this and beads are really small, my skin gets irritated when i use something with heavy exfoliating beads

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by hbomb232

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this daily in the shower with the Olay electric cleansing brush thing. I've had pretty bad acne for the past few years, including leading up to and on my wedding day, and the combo of this cleanser and the brush has made a huge difference. I'm not sure which element deserves more credit, so I figure I'll post a review for both.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by LandonJones

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't really like this product at all. While it didn't break me out, it didn't do anything to clear me up. For a drug store acne cleanser that doesn't work, the price and packaging isn't all that great. The Yes to Tomatoes line has come out with several new products, I might try them, I really want to like this product, but it just didn't do anything for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by ashestoamour

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

While I was waiting for a new bottle of my favorite cleanser to arrive after an online order, I went to Ulta and bought this cleanser to use. It has a thick gel texture that barely foams, even with my Clarisonic. Even though I have combo/oily skin which is acne prone (and therefore sensitive), I find that my skin does best with non-foaming gentle cleansers. After putting it on my skin I noticed that it had a strange and slightly sweet smell, which didn't bother me that much (especially since I was rinsing it off). Over the week that I used this cleanser I never felt that it rinsed clean, and in the warm weather we've been having my skin has been very oily since using this cleanser. After a few days I noticed breakouts across my temples and forehead. The natural extracts in the cleanser were irritating my skin and causing pustules across my forehead and temples. I immediately switched to Cetaphil, and the spots gradually went away. If you have sensitive skin, then I would advise you to avoid this cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Jennaglamorous6

I have been using this cleanser for about a week now and I am pleased with it. It removes all of my makeup, even mascara. It has not made me break out. I do notice my face is a tad bit dry but most face washes for acne will result in that. I use Yes To Cucumbers daily moisturizer to take care of that and it is the perfect regimen for me.