April 19, 2014 | 1841 users online

Lips - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter in Cupcake

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Teareal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The product in the tube look really beautiful but after I apply I think it looks sooo weird.
And it makes me look sooo tired (maybe bcoz my dark circle eyes look more visible).
But it looks better if I apply after other opaque pink lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this lip butter nd the color but my only concern is that there is not a lot of product nd it's gone pretty fast . I haven't really been using it like I want to because it doesn't last

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This would score a 2 is used as a lipstick alone. I prefer wearing it as a blush, as it creates this light cool pink dewy glow that is very subtle, except for 1 time when I over applied. I do not like it as much worn as a lipstick. It is too transparent to wear over my naturally pigmented lips and not look "off" or "strange" - at least in person. I prefer the color Pink Lemonade in this line for a pink-nude look, which is a yellow-based pink rather than the extreme cool tones of Cupcake.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous color, its a frosty pink. I have some transference on my coffee cup, needs some touch ups during the day but all in all a really great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by sevans94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love these lip butters! I have dry lips and they really do what they say they will. They hydrate my lips while giving off good color pay off and shine. I will definitely be purchasing more colors soon! The only negative thing I have to say about this product is the packaging. It looks like my stick of lip butter is going to break soon and I don't twist it up high when I apply it. Also, the packaging makes it very messy but all in all, good product!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by SM824star

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Its funny how this is lip a lip balm or butter, because unless i slather on 5 zillion coats of lip balm, it manages to sink itself into every line, crease or and chapped-ness attribute of my lip. ARRGH!! :-X Maybe i just got the unlucky tube, or its just the color, but i hate this. Also, there is not much product. Maybe 1.5 centimeters. WHAT THE? It did smell like cupcakes though, maybe because of the shade... :-) I think i'll give it a second chance with another shade, because my friends love them. The packaging is great though, i love the little quilted pattern and sheer color. And the top of the cap is clear so you dont have to wonder what the color looks like. This was $6.99 at Target, so it took up almost a quarter of my gift card :-(. Not the worst ever, (Loreal, smells like death) but definitely not the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by jessicatherabbit

I do like this a lot, I think it's a beautiful pink and very wearable day to day. It has no staying power though, very creamy, which means a lot of reapplications so I don't think the tube is going to last me very long! Very pretty and will probably repurchase when I see it on sale/2 for 1 or that kind of thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by JulesOfWisdom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pretty light pink with blue hue/cool tone pink. Bought this for summer & used it. Usually use two coats for more color. Not drying, but do get some corner caking so I took a lippy away for that. Packaging cute.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Primpology

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this and tried it on. I'm taking it back. I love the formula. The drawback for me is you can't really see what the color looks like through the colored lid. It's far to shimmery and purple for my lips. I'm looking for something less blue and more creamy. I will try another Revlon product however.

I'm sure it's pretty on the right skintone.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by LissaGe

I'm in love with this new lip butter! It goes on smooth and evenly like a butter, but packs great colour. The light pink is so adorable and perfect for summer. I'm totally in love with the pin tuck packaging, and I like that the outside container reflects the lip colour so you don't have to peek inside or read the label to know what shade it is. Overall great purchase, and will be going back for more colours.