September 2, 2014 | 1848 users online

Lips - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter in Cupcake

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a lipstick junkie, I have about 10 lipsticks and this is one of my favorites. It's a light cool pink that goes well with my very pale skin, I like the buttery feel and it has little to no scent. Even my boyfriend was impressed when I was wearing this, Its not drying like some lipsticks and it last's all day. I would repurchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by she1ovesyou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this about 2 weeks ago, and I bet I have already used half the tube! 90% of my lipsticks are pink, and I have A LOT of lipsticks... I am far from a lipstick amateur and I will say this one easily tops my list of favorites :) Perfect smooth creamy consistency, almost like a balm but with a nice amount of color. You can swipe it on lightly for natural glow-y kissable lips, and you can also layer on a bunch for more intensity and nice sheer color. Either way it's lovely and also idiot proof and can be quickly applied without a mirror or brush. This lipstick doesn't last very long though, and needs to be reapplied regularly to maintain my ideal look, but I guess every rose has its thorn. As far as I can tell it is odorless and doesn't taste like anything, which I like. I got it on sale for only $5.99, wish I bought more of them (this color and also other shades) but I gladly would, and will, pay full price for this product any day!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this color. I like the soft feel of the Revlon lip butters. They have a good dose of color too. This shade is a cool toned light pink. It is very pale. I actually like it on me. It tones down my pigmented lips. It probably would look too drastic on dark skin tones and very warm toned people .It's a pretty pale Barbie pink .pretty.I mostly use mlbb shades so won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The product itself is great, the texture is wonderful. It's sheer and shiny. The color really didn't work for me though as much as I tried to convince myself otherwise. I wore it at least 20 times before throwing it away, I really gave it a go. I am learning about what colors work on me and I think that was too cool, had a bluish undertone for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Teareal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The product in the tube look really beautiful but after I apply I think it looks sooo weird.
And it makes me look sooo tired (maybe bcoz my dark circle eyes look more visible).
But it looks better if I apply after other opaque pink lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this lip butter nd the color but my only concern is that there is not a lot of product nd it's gone pretty fast . I haven't really been using it like I want to because it doesn't last

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This would score a 2 is used as a lipstick alone. I prefer wearing it as a blush, as it creates this light cool pink dewy glow that is very subtle, except for 1 time when I over applied. I do not like it as much worn as a lipstick. It is too transparent to wear over my naturally pigmented lips and not look "off" or "strange" - at least in person. I prefer the color Pink Lemonade in this line for a pink-nude look, which is a yellow-based pink rather than the extreme cool tones of Cupcake.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous color, its a frosty pink. I have some transference on my coffee cup, needs some touch ups during the day but all in all a really great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by sevans94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love these lip butters! I have dry lips and they really do what they say they will. They hydrate my lips while giving off good color pay off and shine. I will definitely be purchasing more colors soon! The only negative thing I have to say about this product is the packaging. It looks like my stick of lip butter is going to break soon and I don't twist it up high when I apply it. Also, the packaging makes it very messy but all in all, good product!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by SM824star

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Its funny how this is lip a lip balm or butter, because unless i slather on 5 zillion coats of lip balm, it manages to sink itself into every line, crease or and chapped-ness attribute of my lip. ARRGH!! :-X Maybe i just got the unlucky tube, or its just the color, but i hate this. Also, there is not much product. Maybe 1.5 centimeters. WHAT THE? It did smell like cupcakes though, maybe because of the shade... :-) I think i'll give it a second chance with another shade, because my friends love them. The packaging is great though, i love the little quilted pattern and sheer color. And the top of the cap is clear so you dont have to wonder what the color looks like. This was $6.99 at Target, so it took up almost a quarter of my gift card :-(. Not the worst ever, (Loreal, smells like death) but definitely not the best.