L.A. Colors Sparkling Diamond (BCC555)

4.8

on 2/13/2015 4:32:00 PM

Really fun color....good.for.an.evening out. I love it over dark colors. Worth the dollar.

I LOVE this nail polish!

Looks great layered over most colours, but especially over blacks, navy and dark purples. I love to use it with Kaberet by Nails Inc to make my nails look like a starry night sky

I love the mix of large and small glitter particles, very bling. Only thing I don't like about it is that it dries slowly. Be careful and give it plenty of time to dry, otherwise it will smudge the undercoat as well.

Overall, great polish and even better value for money!

on 10/5/2012 6:23:00 AM

Omg is this gorgeous! Could not stop giggling when I first tried this on! A dollar!!!!!!!!!!! Looks great on top of this dark purple I had on from a manicure. I imagine this will bling up any dark color. A dollar!!!!!!!!!! I will have to hit the dollar store more often. So nice to have this one going into the holidays-

on 4/9/2012 3:07:00 PM

I really love this nailpolish. its drying as I type this. The glitter is jelly and beautiful. i tried building it and it worked well. Be warned, it cannot be warned alone, the glitter is simply not that dense. Totally worth the dollar!

on 11/1/2011 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this polish! I've only seen it once, and I think I'm going to freak out if I run out of it, and am still locating a second bottle.

This is the perfect glitter coat! Large and small glitter in the mix. It goes on beautifully, it protects my polish from chipping, and it goes very well with a lot of colors I already own, dark and light!

Glitter without looking too childish! It's bling! Plus, I only paid a dollar for it! SCORE SCORE SCORE!

Popular Polishes