April 20, 2014 | 995 users online

Polishes - L.A. Colors - Sparkling Diamond (BCC555)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by DontMakeASound

I love this glitter polish on my nails. It looks especially good over a black nail polish. The glitter itself looks like a disco ball on my hand. It's just enough to make it stand out, but not too much. And for the price, it's great! It also lasts awhile before chipping.

The only big con is that it dries REALLY slowly. So be careful if you get it. I probably wouldn't buy it again, just because the drying time is such a apin

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by hellohappiness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this nail polish!

Looks great layered over most colours, but especially over blacks, navy and dark purples. I love to use it with Kaberet by Nails Inc to make my nails look like a starry night sky

I love the mix of large and small glitter particles, very bling. Only thing I don't like about it is that it dries slowly. Be careful and give it plenty of time to dry, otherwise it will smudge the undercoat as well.

Overall, great polish and even better value for money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

Omg is this gorgeous! Could not stop giggling when I first tried this on! A dollar!!!!!!!!!!! Looks great on top of this dark purple I had on from a manicure. I imagine this will bling up any dark color. A dollar!!!!!!!!!! I will have to hit the dollar store more often. So nice to have this one going into the holidays-

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by PanAm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this nailpolish. its drying as I type this. The glitter is jelly and beautiful. i tried building it and it worked well. Be warned, it cannot be warned alone, the glitter is simply not that dense. Totally worth the dollar!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this polish! I've only seen it once, and I think I'm going to freak out if I run out of it, and am still locating a second bottle.

This is the perfect glitter coat! Large and small glitter in the mix. It goes on beautifully, it protects my polish from chipping, and it goes very well with a lot of colors I already own, dark and light!

Glitter without looking too childish! It's bling! Plus, I only paid a dollar for it! SCORE SCORE SCORE!