July 25, 2014 | 995 users online

Mascara - Canmake - Gokubuto Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Love love love, does not smudge, gives me volume and length and can hold curls pretty well. l ove it on my lower lashes too

can slightly flake and make your lashes dry though :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by ncdecolover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Way too thick and wet for me. This mascara pulled the curl out of my lashes and clumped horribly. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by bubbadino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my mascara HG!! This is one of the first mascara that I've tried that doesn't smudge even during rainy days.
However, it doesn't give really thick long lashes look. I guess will have to try applying different types of mascara and top it up with the Gokubuto Mascara for waterproof property!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by cmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this mascara soooo much! I have the typical thin asian lashes with a medium amount in length and volume. Now as a forewarning, asian mascaras tend to have drier formulas (since they are meant for asain people). this mascara is water resistant and only comes in black to my knowledge. It is super black and comes in a pink tube. It lengthens and volumizes extremely well. I also get semi fluttery eye lashes with this, not spidery sticks. the only down side is that it seems to dry out within a month, and that it is not the best for holding a curl. I have to recurl once during the day, but then afterwards it stays. I have also read in a couple of blogs that this mascara has won awards in japan. I bought mine at watsons in taiwan, but im not sure if they sell this anywhere online. I know yesstyle sells some canmake products, but their selection is painfully limited. If you can get your hands on this, I defintely recommend trying it out! not super expensive either, around the same price as a regular drugstore mascara.