November 23, 2014 | 2018 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Spiced Pumpkin

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by al218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

RIP Yankee Candle. Your candles are not producing much scent. I have to switch to something else. Also not impressed that you do not offer a coupon or personal response to my concern. An automated response with no incentive for me to stay is not great. I wll have to go somewhere else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Spiced Pumpkin is so warm and inviting. The pumpkin blends well with the spices especially cinnamon and brown sugar. It's not too heavy on pumpkin, and that's why I like it so much. It doesn't smell too "Food like"
This along with my favorite North Pole and Sparkling Cinnamon are staples for the holiday season in my home. I use Tarts, scent plugs, reed diffusers, room spray and car jar also. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

I was wanting a pumpkin candle for the Fall Season and this one caught my attention. This has scents of pumpkins baked in simmering spices of clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon, and sweetened with brown sugar blend. I love the way it smells, only it isn't strong enough after burning. I like that it comes with a metal lid. I have the 7oz, which is 35 - 45 hours of burn time.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No