September 15, 2014 | 870 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - Slide On Pencil - ALL

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

I bought the brow perfection eye pencil on sale for $5 at ulta beauty. While the pencil does glide smoothly and doesnt tug on my eyelids, it is prone to smudging on the waterline in 3 hours. I look like I have panda eyes on the bottom of my eyes. It gets 3 stars for creamy texture and good selection of colors. Overall, I only recommend it to ppl who want an on-the-go basic eyeliner who do not waterline their eyes. It is definitely not a dupe for urban decay eyeliners. There are way better eyeliners that are cheaper than this nyx glide on pencil (retails for $10 at most drugstores), like the loreal infallible gel liner(cheaper) or stilas eyeliner(a tad bit pricey, but worth it for eyeliner addicts).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Evilbee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I didn't expect a pencil to be so creamy, pigmented or smudge proof! This stuff is fantastic! I have it in three colours so far. Gold is the smoothest, but I haven't figured out a way to wear it that stands out. Tropical green has such a stunning shimmer, but mostly just looks dark grey or black in indirect light, I find. The cobalt blue is the hardest to apply, but the most beautiful to wear. I ordered an emerald green and plan to buy more. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the blue sparkly color. It goes on extremely easily and pigmented and lasts for a decent time after it sets. You really can't go wrong with the price and color selection, especially if you just want to try out different colors.

I hope to repurchase some more!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well this eyeliner just knocked my socks off. It was so creamy and pigmented! I normally buy Urban Decays 24/7 liner ($20 a pop) but when I tried this at Target on my hand, I just couldn't believe the color intensity, or how smooth it was. I bought this liner in the dark brown color. Tried it this morning before work, and I am in love. Went on super smooth, dark brown color, just like my Urban Decay. I don't know if it lasts quite as long as the Urban Decay as I am not quite done with the workday but for everyday wear to work, it fits the bill! And its $7.99 and way better than most HE brands I have used. I would definitely recommend! NYX is really amazing me with some of their products. If you haven't tried the butter glosses, try them! That is my latest obessesion :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by xoxkatieee

I have 3 colors and I love them. Definitely plan on getting more. Goes on smooth and pigmented. Stays on my waterline all day. Azure and Platinum are my favorites!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm becoming a huge NYX fan. I bought this in the Purple Blaze and am very impressed with the pigmentation. I wasn't sure about it at the store, but what sold me was how easy and smooth it applied when I swatched it on my hand. Hardly any pressure with lots of color. The line was very precise and crisp. I decided to buy this over the mechanical liners NYX had on display because I opened one and the tip was already broken. I think you get more out of pencil liners. So far, the color has not run or faded away. I just wish the store had the Jewel color (plum/eggplant)!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by woodenshoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I am pretty impressed with these eyepencils.
Application is quick and easy, they are highly pigmented and the staying power is more than sufficient. They are good value for money since they are very affordable as well. They just do what they are supposed to do. Nothing more and nothing less.

I can't think of anything bad to say when it comes to these eyeliners so this is going to be a short but positive review.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite eyeliner. Highly pigmented, creamy, thick, pretty much perfect. Stays on better than a lot of expensive brands. Repurchased at least 10 times. I actually like it better than the urban decay pencils I found too greasy. The black easily makes an easy, flawless cat eye or winged eye.
I tried brown perfection which is a nice matte medium brown, I wouldn't repurchase though since I found it a bit bland. I tried purple blaze which was definitely fun but a little too much since I'm not really into crazy colors. Olive green and jewel however became instant faves, look really nice with hazel eyes. yowza!
I do a gorgeous olive green eyeliner look with gold, brown, or green eyeshadow. Jewel looks fabulous on days where I don't feel like going bold with a black eyeliner, so like a really nice light look on just the upper lid, pretty with light pink or purple colors. Sometimes I use the black on the top lid and jewel on the bottom outer corner, the contrast looks awesome.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

I have tried just about all the long wearing pencils and NYX wins. It has the best application, not to soft or firm. The wear is unbelievable and the colors are gorgeous.
You do need a sharpener with them but they're not so soft that you have to put them in the feeder first. You can draw any size line you want or smudge them out and the color doesn't budge.
The hues I own are: Golden Bronze, Pretty Violet and Tropical Green and I will be buying more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Best waterproof pencils in the world!

For only $12 CAD (stupid tariffs, sigh), these are seriously long lasting and rivals any high end snuff.

Brown Perfection is a super dark satiny bronze. Je tBlack is a creamy jet black, like it makes my super dark brown eyes look brown. Gunmetal is a dark grey with glitter. These are all ridiculously pigmented and can withstand sweat and water and even snotty tears.

Rimmel ScandalEyes waterproof kohls are of similar quality, except not as soft but easier to get a hold of. Oh, and half the price of NYX if you're a fellow Canadian.

A must have!