October 30, 2014 | 1660 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - Slide On Pencil - ALL

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased these pencils at least a dozen times. Let's face it. I got really sick of shelling out so much money for urban decay liners. I love love love them.. but after sharpening I felt like I went through them way too fast. I decided these Slide On pencils were meant to be a dupe for the Glide On pencils so I gave them a try. These work great. They are soft enough to not tug on my skin at all. Yet the aren't so soft that smudges are everywhere. I have a tendancy of touching under the outside corner of my eyes. I used Milani's eye pencil before and I was literally wiping it across the side of my face without even realizing it. These don't budge. I think the color selection is great and the quality is wonderful. Don't pay for expensive liners.. these are great. I use them in my waterline every day and I have no problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Lorreid

NYX SLIDE ON doesn't...SLIDE OFF, WINNER!

I'm very picky about "smudge proof" and water proof claims, simply because most really don't live up to the claims OR become a pain to remove.

NYX Slide On Pencil really is smudge proof and the texture is sooooo soft and gentle. Upon immediate application I thought "omg it's too soft it's going to rub off" I was very wrong! :)

If I knew better I would've bought this in every colour I saw and hand out as gifts lol

P.S. it sharpens very well without wasting the pencil...and my pencil sharpener sucks

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by rowanj13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this liner in Brown Perfection for my 'everyday face' for a while now. The colour is great; a nice alternative for anyone who wants something a little more subtle than black to wear to the office or on more natural days. It is smooth and creamy which is great for a drugstore liner, but because it's so soft I have to sharpen it before almost every use so my pencil is getting used up faster than I'd like! That's really the only con... I probably will purchase this again in the future, but not likely right away as I'd like to try and find something that wet get used up so quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Hilbean

Some of my favorite liners. Tons of fun colors to play with! They are always creamy and smooth, the color is always intense, and the last all day, even in the water line. I want the whole rainbow in these liners! My only gripe is having the sharpen them, but the quality of the product far outweighs that.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

I bought the brow perfection eye pencil on sale for $5 at ulta beauty. While the pencil does glide smoothly and doesnt tug on my eyelids, it is prone to smudging on the waterline in 3 hours. I look like I have panda eyes on the bottom of my eyes. It gets 3 stars for creamy texture and good selection of colors. Overall, I only recommend it to ppl who want an on-the-go basic eyeliner who do not waterline their eyes. It is definitely not a dupe for urban decay eyeliners. There are way better eyeliners that are cheaper than this nyx glide on pencil (retails for $10 at most drugstores), like the loreal infallible gel liner(cheaper) or stilas eyeliner(a tad bit pricey, but worth it for eyeliner addicts).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Evilbee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I didn't expect a pencil to be so creamy, pigmented or smudge proof! This stuff is fantastic! I have it in three colours so far. Gold is the smoothest, but I haven't figured out a way to wear it that stands out. Tropical green has such a stunning shimmer, but mostly just looks dark grey or black in indirect light, I find. The cobalt blue is the hardest to apply, but the most beautiful to wear. I ordered an emerald green and plan to buy more. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the blue sparkly color. It goes on extremely easily and pigmented and lasts for a decent time after it sets. You really can't go wrong with the price and color selection, especially if you just want to try out different colors.

I hope to repurchase some more!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well this eyeliner just knocked my socks off. It was so creamy and pigmented! I normally buy Urban Decays 24/7 liner ($20 a pop) but when I tried this at Target on my hand, I just couldn't believe the color intensity, or how smooth it was. I bought this liner in the dark brown color. Tried it this morning before work, and I am in love. Went on super smooth, dark brown color, just like my Urban Decay. I don't know if it lasts quite as long as the Urban Decay as I am not quite done with the workday but for everyday wear to work, it fits the bill! And its $7.99 and way better than most HE brands I have used. I would definitely recommend! NYX is really amazing me with some of their products. If you haven't tried the butter glosses, try them! That is my latest obessesion :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by xoxkatieee

I have 3 colors and I love them. Definitely plan on getting more. Goes on smooth and pigmented. Stays on my waterline all day. Azure and Platinum are my favorites!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm becoming a huge NYX fan. I bought this in the Purple Blaze and am very impressed with the pigmentation. I wasn't sure about it at the store, but what sold me was how easy and smooth it applied when I swatched it on my hand. Hardly any pressure with lots of color. The line was very precise and crisp. I decided to buy this over the mechanical liners NYX had on display because I opened one and the tip was already broken. I think you get more out of pencil liners. So far, the color has not run or faded away. I just wish the store had the Jewel color (plum/eggplant)!!!