September 1, 2014 | 2089 users online

Makeup Brushes - Christian Dior - Cheek Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by conceal4ever

This is a fantastic blush brush. It's very expensive, but beautifully designed and comes in a really pretty dark blue velvet case. I buy Dior brushes as investment pieces. They are all very well made and gorgeous. The brush is light and airy, picks up powder effortlessly, and gives you an incredibly natural coverage on your cheeks. If you're looking for a brush that you want to keep in your makeup bag for a few years, try one of Dior's brushes. They don't shed as much as others (let's face it, we wash and wear out these brushes quite a bit, and they all shed a little) dry really quickly, and feel great on your skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush look absolutely gorgeous; we're talking 5 star good looking design here. The high shine silver handle looks so luxurious which is why I purchased it. Now to the bad...I've only owned this brush for 2 years, and the entire brush head has come detached!!!!! Keep in mind this is not a cheap brush and should last a LIFETIME!! I bought this at the Dior counter in London for the equivalent of $50 and expected it to be in my collection for many, many years. I own drugstore brushes which I've had for over 15 years that are still in perfect condition to this day. It is absolutely unacceptable that a 2 year old brush has already fallen apart - literally! Also, before the brush became decapitated, it shed like crazy which is also a no no for such an expensive product. Buy it if you want to admire it's appearance on your vanity, but that's about all it's good for.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by jacquie649

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lovely brush. The bristles are luxuriously soft, don't shed and hold their shape beautifully after each wash. Even though it's meant for blush application, it works great for setting powder as well. I love the silver handle but hate how it easily gets scratched.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by sugar87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush and bought the travel size version aswell as the full size one to carry in my purse. I love both they are my everyday blush brushes. Blends in color extremely well. I love them. I find the small travel size one delivers a tiny bit more pigment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Mine is called Backstage blush brush. Big, fluffy and soft with a silver handle. No sheding.
Great with more pigmented blushes. Not good for precise application at least for me since I have a small narrow face. No need for backup;
I can see it last ( my ) lifetime!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is actually the first high-end makeup brush I ever purchased, and this is no disappointment. It is soft, I've had it for about a year, I wash it every week but it still looks like I just purchased it. It blends my Dior blushes easily and just a pure pleasure to use. I do plan to buy YSL's blush brush because I want to try a slightly smaller brush, so once I do I will compare the two brushes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by dragongirl26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hesitantly ordered this brush a week ago thinking it was probably overpriced and I would end up taking it back. No chance!! Its incredibly soft and does a fabulous job. It comes in an elegant silver box with a black velvet case. I have washed it a few times now and haven't noticed shedding. It's a little pricey but if you are in the market for a good blush brush, definitely give this one a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG blush/bronzer blush!! I have searched high and low and FINALLY found what I believe to be the most fabulous blush brush that money can buy. This brush is shaped just perfectly, doesn't shed a single hair, washes well, and is soft as a feather on my face. Typical for Dior, it is packaged nicely, and the brush just feels like quality. Nice weighting like a nice pen. I can't say enough good about this brush and will buy a backup just in case the dc it!