April 21, 2014 | 1784 users online

Makeup Brushes - Christian Dior - Cheek Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by jacquie649

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lovely brush. The bristles are luxuriously soft, don't shed and hold their shape beautifully after each wash. Even though it's meant for blush application, it works great for setting powder as well. I love the silver handle but hate how it easily gets scratched.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by sugar87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush and bought the travel size version aswell as the full size one to carry in my purse. I love both they are my everyday blush brushes. Blends in color extremely well. I love them. I find the small travel size one delivers a tiny bit more pigment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Mine is called Backstage blush brush. Big, fluffy and soft with a silver handle. No sheding.
Great with more pigmented blushes. Not good for precise application at least for me since I have a small narrow face. No need for backup;
I can see it last ( my ) lifetime!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is actually the first high-end makeup brush I ever purchased, and this is no disappointment. It is soft, I've had it for about a year, I wash it every week but it still looks like I just purchased it. It blends my Dior blushes easily and just a pure pleasure to use. I do plan to buy YSL's blush brush because I want to try a slightly smaller brush, so once I do I will compare the two brushes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by dragongirl26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hesitantly ordered this brush a week ago thinking it was probably overpriced and I would end up taking it back. No chance!! Its incredibly soft and does a fabulous job. It comes in an elegant silver box with a black velvet case. I have washed it a few times now and haven't noticed shedding. It's a little pricey but if you are in the market for a good blush brush, definitely give this one a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG blush/bronzer blush!! I have searched high and low and FINALLY found what I believe to be the most fabulous blush brush that money can buy. This brush is shaped just perfectly, doesn't shed a single hair, washes well, and is soft as a feather on my face. Typical for Dior, it is packaged nicely, and the brush just feels like quality. Nice weighting like a nice pen. I can't say enough good about this brush and will buy a backup just in case the dc it!